To the Set: 1

Emily's POV

Today I wake up at 6:30 because I auditioned a couple month's ago for a show called Teen Wolf, I auditioned for Kelsey McCall, Scott's sister. So I got up at 6:30 and got dressed.  I put on my Beatles Shirt, my Black Ripped Skinny Jeans, my high top converse, and some jewelry. Then I started my makeup, I did mascara, eyeliner, concealer, and a pink lip tint.

I got to the set and Jeff showed me around, I met Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, and Holland and Crystal. The others weren't there yet, but it didn't take long for Colton to get there. Colton was good looking his jawline was great and his hair looked good. He also smelt good. We had to start filming but the other boy wasn't here. He called Jeff to say that he was late because he had to get chicken nuggets  from McDonalds.

The boy finally got there and everyone figured out his name was Dylan. I think I remember him from somewhere. Maybe a movie or something. I can't think of where I've seen him. We finally start fiming.

(Skip the filming)

It was about 2:30 and none of us have eaten yet so we all went to our trailors and ate. All the girls ate in Crystals trailer, and all the boys ate in Poseys.

We all finished eating and Jeff said we could do whatever we wanted. So I went to my trailor and slept.  I don't know what the others did but, Holland woke me up because it was 6:30 and all of the cast were going out to eat at 7:00. At least she woke me up, but I only have 30 minutes to get dressed. After I got dressed and did my makeup, I got into Holland's car with Crystal because Holland said she was going to drive us.
We got to the restaurant and as we were about to order the four boys walked in.

We all ordered our food and drinks. We talked but, I stared at Dylan mostly. He was hot okay.
While I was talking to Hoechlin I saw Dylan look at me. I blushed and smiled. It was fine though. I sure one noticed. He was still looking at me. After I answered Hoechlin I looked at Dylan. Right when I turned my head he put his head down. I smiled and our food came. We ate and the boys fought over who was going to pay and it ended up all the girls are paying for they're own.

We drove home. Crystal and I live with each other , but Holland lives in her own house. I like Crystal so it doesn't matter.

I took a shower and got in my pajamas. I went to my room. I didn't have a lot of stuff in my room because I haven't unpacked. I had a tv, a bed, a bathroom with towels, my clothes, and makeup.

I went to put in a movie, but I couldn't find one that I wanted to watch. I ended up watching friends. They're was so many things going on in my head. Like why was Dylan staring at me like he knew me? Why did I blush? I pushed all of the thoughts away when Crystal yelled that she was going to the store to get shampoo and ice cream.

"Do you want anything?" she ran upstairs and asked.
"No, thank you though. "
"Ok, well, bye."

I turned off friends and went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dylan POV

All I was thinking about was Emily. I knew her from somewhere, I just couldn't think. She was beautiful. She had big light blue eyes, gorgeous brown hair, and she was the perfect height. I could still tower over her.

"Whats on your mind?" I turned my head to see Posey looking at me.
"Nothing. " I answered him.

"Then why haven't you unpacked, talked , or showered, since we got back from eating?" Hoechlin asked me.

"Neither of you two have showered, and I'm just really lazy." I was talking about Posey and Hoechlin.

"It's about that girl isn't it, ah, whats her name?" Posey said frustrated.