18

Blair POV.

When George cums, I am unprepared, and his cum sprays recklessly on my face. Some even gets into my mouth, and I accidentally swallow it, starting to cough.

"Does it taste good?" George asks.

I cough and curse him, calling him a bastard.

He chuckles softly, taking a tissue from the table to wipe my face, and then dips his finger into the liquid on my face, putting it into his mouth.

"A bit salty," he says after tasting it.

I gasp for breath and run to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wishing I could scrub every corner of my mouth a hundred times.

When I finally lift my head, I see George leaning against the bathroom door, watching me in the mirror.

His face shows the satisfaction of a beast after a meal, with a smile on the corner of his lips. "Go text Antonio's mother and tell her you're feeling unwell."

I turn off the faucet. "I'm not feeling unwell."

He continues as if I hadn't spoken. "Exaggerate a bit, say Antonio made you angry, and you don't want to get married anymore."

"She doesn't know where Antonio is."

"What if I tell you that the person sitting in the black Bentley is her?" George smiles.

"Antonio's mother kidnapped Antonio?!" I raise my voice.

"You two are really interesting. You think she doesn't know her son is gay and is hiding it from her. She thinks you don't know and is hiding it from you too."

"Hiding it from me?" I pause, slowly digesting George's words.

"Antonio's family thinks you're pregnant with his child, and they're afraid you'll find out you're a wife of a gay," he explains.

"So those property deeds..."

George nods. "Why else would she treat you so well? Rich people don't just give money away for nothing."

I do as he says and call Antonio's mother, telling her I want to call off the wedding.

Soon, my foster father, Mr. Emerson, finds out. He calls me, his voice tinged with reproach, "Antonio is just busy with work, and you're saying you won't get married. Nonsense!"

George, playing with my hair, pretends to be the good guy, "Dad, I'm trying to persuade her. You know, pregnant women can be emotionally unstable sometimes."

I glare at him.

But he didn't lie; Antonio appears quickly. His mother accompanies him, explaining that Antonio took leave from the hospital because our relationship is more important than work.

Antonio looks at me silently. We haven't seen each other for days, and he seems much thinner, reduced to just skin and bones.

I pretend to be ignorant and continue the charade with Antonio's mother. "Actually, it's my fault. I love Antonio so much that I get anxious when I can't see him."

"Of course! You're his future wife, and you love him dearly. So you both..."

Her smile carries a hint of flattery, and I say, "I will still marry him."

She immediately agrees, telling Antonio to take me back to his apartment.

Antonio looks terrible, his face pale as he leads me inside and pours me a glass of water.

The room falls silent for a while.

I break the silence first. "Have you been locked up at home these past few days?"