𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗥

LUCIFER
a kpop multi fandom story
©hvseunq 2024

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗: may 18, 2024
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗: n/a

━━ IN WHICH chang jieun, a newcomer at daehan academy, a school for the sons and daughters of fairy tale characters, is thrust into a web of intrigue surrounding the school's darkest secret: the tragic disappearance of geum daehan, daughter of geum minhyun (milton grimm), a century ago. whispers of foul play and sinister forces linger, shrouding daehan's fate in mystery and casting a somber shadow over the academy's storied history. jieun's curiosity is piqued, driving her to uncover the truth behind daehan's vanishing, fueled by a sense of justice and empathy for the grieving founder. however, her quest takes a startling turn when a new mystery emerges, intricately connected to daehan's untimely demise-a series of cryptic messages hinting at a malevolent presence lurking within the academy's hallowed halls. determined to unravel the intertwined secrets of the past and present, jieun embarks on a perilous journey fraught with danger, betrayal, and revelations that threaten to shake the very foundations of daehan academy. As she delves deeper into the mysteries, jieun must navigate a treacherous landscape of deceit and deception, where nothing is as it seems, and every step brings her closer to uncovering the truth behind the school's darkest secrets.

 As she delves deeper into the mysteries, jieun must navigate a treacherous landscape of deceit and deception, where nothing is as it seems, and every step brings her closer to uncovering the truth behind the school's darkest secrets

DISCLAIMER ❫ ━ this book is completely fictional! nothing in this book is reality, it is my imagination and nothing but my imagination. no idols that are features are mine. the only thing that belongs to me is chang jieun, aka a character.

WARNING ❫ ━ this story does include mentioned/referenced sex ❪ nothing explicit ❫, talks mental health, lgbt+ ❪ if that makes you uncomfortable ❫, cursing and dependence. warnings will be given at the beginning of the chapter.

TAG LIST ❫ ━ -melozycy -junhuis HYDRACAGE CH3RRYB0MBZ- VIPHYCK