✨LEAD CHARACTERS✨

Vaidehi SharmaThe eldest daughter of Sharma family. She loves her family and wanted to establish a business of her own but couldn't due to some problems. Marwadi girl born and bought up in Maharashtra. Presently works in Mahajan Corporation as the CEO's secretary. She lost her mother at a tender age of 5. Her father couldn't fulfill the void as he engaged himself in work like a bull. Living in a joint family she had responsibilities from a very beginning which never gave her the peace of childhood. Has an average height of 5 feet. She used to be a talkative girl with tantrums but growing up she lost the charm and became a mysterious girl. A woman whom no one could ever understand. Believes in simplicity and lives a minimal life. But it doesn't mean she's a saint. Her tongue sharper than the katana! Trouble and Vaidehi are inseparable. Loves talking to herself.

 Loves talking to herself

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Raghuveer Mahajan: The eldest son of Mahajan family who believes in a disciplined life. Loves his mother to the core. Has his own set of struggles which made him a fine man. The harsh and dominating CEO of Mahajan Corporation on whom girls swoon! His broad chest and puffing muscles are woman's dream pillow. His 6'2 height and his intimidating aura is enough to scare anyone except his mother and his secretary. His ocean blue eyes capture the depths of the oceans which he inherited from his mother. Loves to annoy his father. Is a complete family man. The amount of love he has for his loved ones in his heart is beyond one's imagination.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

✧̣̇˳·˖✶ Them Together ✧̣̇˳·˖✶