Chapter 6

STAR JIN POV :

When l was at 7, me and my parents go out to holiday, I enjoyed at lot with my parents

When l was at 7, me and my parents go out to holiday, I enjoyed at lot with my parents.. Then, when we reached to our home at the road suddenly a truck was driving a great speed and crash the our car. My mom was trying to protect me.. After all in my eyes , l saw their dead scene..I ask by myself ,"how it's painful? Did they're hearing my cried sound? Did they're miss me now?"

Little star jin : Omma.....Appa (crying)

( Then l close my eyes however my grandmother was saved me and went me to the hospital )

AT THE HOSPITAL :
------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor : She losing her blood, her blood type is B

Grandmother : Yes , my blood type is also B

( Then, grandmother was saved me and now she became the one and only person that I trust so blindly )

AT THE FUNERAL :
------------------------------------------------------------

I was blaming by myself but someone was came to me and that person was my secretary

Bok gyu : Are you okay?

Jin : how can I will be okay? It's all my fault

Bok gyu : Don't blaming yourself. One day , everyone will be die..

Jin : But who are you?

Bok gyu : I'm your dad secretary . You know your dad was such a kind person..

Jin : Yes..he is and my mom too who sacrifice her life to save me.

Bok gyu : Wanna be friends with me?

Jin : Okay..

AT THE SCHOOL
------------------------------------------------------------

( Some of kids was bullying me )

Kids : Ga Yeong , I'm felling so bad to you. Your mom , dad was died and now who will protect you?

Jin : I just want to kill and destroy them all (in mind)

Kang ho : l will gonna protect her. Are you okay?

Kids : Who are you? Are you her friend?

Kang ho : Yes !! i'm so what? You kids don't know how to be kind . Let's go!

( Then , he grab my hand and bring me to a place )

Kang ho : You should be thanks the person who was helped you from bullying . Did you don't know the manners ?

Jin: Thanks..

( Kang ho was smile at her )

Kang ho : What is your name?