𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝

Summer had begun to roll around and Jules was beginning to recover. Physically not mentally. Her leg and wrist was still not completely healed and she still had to take things very slowly. Art called her things such as 'fragile' and 'delicate', this really angered Jules as he would always tell her that she was unstoppable. She was putting her shoes on one morning to run and get some groceries as their fridge was pretty empty and Art spotted her as he came down the stairs. " Where are you going ?" He asked confused " out." Jules told him simply not wanting any further interrogation but this would not suffice. " where?" Art carried on. " just to get some groceries I need some fresh air ." Jules replied shortly. " Ill come with you , help you carry the bags ." Art offered beginning to grab a jacket but Jules quickly stopped him. " Dad please. I want to start getting some independence back . I'll be fine trust me. " Art was unsure and hesitant " your still delicate Jules, your injuries have barely begun to heal , you need to take it easy." He grabbed her hands to stop her from leaving out the front door and put his hands on her shoulders to keep her in place." Dad I'm not gonna be able to heal at all if you keep trapped in the house all the time, I need to start getting back to normal. " Art huffed for a moment before firmly telling her. " keep your phone on and if you need anything gimme a call okay ?" She nodded " okay" Art kissed her cheek as she left but from the moment she left until the moment she got home he had a large knot of anxiety curled up in the pit of his stomach.

He had noticed how depressed she had been since the accident. Not sleeping , not eating ,ignoring him, staring into space, lashing out, getting upset. He felt like someone had taken Jules and replaced her with a polar opposite acting look alike and he realised that it was about time he made a call. A desperately needed phone call to someone who might be able to help. He rummaged through his drawers in his office and flicked through and dusty notebook until he placed his finger on a page and traced the inky numbers scribbled on it whilst he tapped it into his phone. He took a breath and dialled it. It rang and rang and rang and Art was about to put it down when a confused voice answered. " Hello ?"

.
Sorry it's short but the next chapter will be great