Part 5

She kept the briefcase on the bed. After some time she decided to open it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She unlocked the briefcase with her fingerprint and it opened with the clicking sound. There were many documents and she started looking at them one by one. There were legal ownership documents of Kim Corporations, property papers of the house in which she's living and more documents in which it was written that all the properties and company ownership have been transferred to her name. There was one more document seeing it she got the biggest shock of her life. Her body was numb and she looked like a body without soul.
Yn: No, Dada it cannot be true you cannot do this to your princess. Please come back Dada I'm losing myself. ( She cried her eyes were pouring tears)
Then her eyes caught a folded paper. It was a letter written by her father her hands trembled while opening the letter.

Yn's dad: My beautiful princess ( she muttered in a very low voice making her heart clench)
She took courage and read the letter again.
Yn's dad: I know baby you're in South Korea now. No doubt Seoul is a beautiful city. I know you've a lot of questions for me let me answer you. It's my dream that you graduate from Seoul National University because I graduated from there too but I had a purpose in sending you to South Korea. Before that let me tell you that you must be thinking about why I have nationality of South Korea because you were born there. I was a Korean and your mother was Japanese we fell in love with each other in our university life. Me and my best friend Kim Seojoon more than a brother we were known as Kim bros for our beautiful bonding, we started a business together and soon our hard work paid off Kim Corporations reached the heights of success. That's how we became one of the richest people in South Korea but one person ruined everything in rivalry. He killed my friend and his wife in a car accident. He also threatened me to leave everything otherwise he would kill my whole family. I still did not back down so he tried to harm my family many times. He took over the company by deception. So we shifted to Japan. The purpose of sending you to South Korea was to get our company back from that enemy. This is your right, as soon as you turn 18, the company should be in your name and you're already 18 now. He must be looking for you, you have to fight him with our your courage. Please baby trust your dada I've chosen the best for you. Take care of him and yourself too baby. You know that I love you a lot princess.

She folded the letter again. She could not believe it, but the document in front of her was proof of this. At one moment, her heart wanted to leave everything and run away but how she could break the promise? She was feeling so helpless. She burst into tears. She already had a fever, she felt a sharp pain in her head again. He picked up a bottle of sleeping pills from the side table and swallowed 2 pills from it. After some time, she had fallen asleep on her bed...

At midnight, he continued to walk towards a specific house. He entered her room through the window. He scanned the room with his tiger eyes. He picked up a bottle of sleeping pills from the side table and put it back. He switched the button on and the room lit up. She was sleeping on the bed wrapped in a blanket, only her beautiful long hair was visible. He saw the opened briefcase and moved towards it. He read every document carefully. As he continued to read, he couldn't believe it. But one document had shaken him, then he read the letter. Then he checked her mobile phone which was not locked there was only Yoonji's message, seeing which he kept her phone again in its place irritated. He gently removed the blanket from her shoulders. He recognized her she was the same as she was in her childhood. He was completely lost in her. He traced her beautiful features with his fingertips. He rubbed his thumb on her wounded lips because she had a habit of biting them. He cleaned her lips and applied lip balm. Her shirt was even off her shoulder, there was a burn mark as if it had been burned with coal. He traced the burn mark too. He was sitting in front of her for how long, his heart was falling on every feather of her. He again touched her lips, he left as he came without knowing the person had already sensed that.......

In morning......
Yoonmin was sitting in the university cafe.
Yoonji: Today the weather is very pleasant, we would go for a walk somewhere.
Jimin: Yes, it's very romantic. If you agree, let's go ( he said while flirting with her)
Before Yoonji said something, Naari came towards them. ( Naari is obsessed with Jimin)
Naari: Hey Jimin baby what are you doing?
Jimin: Here comes sticky chewing gum. ( he whispered under his breath)
Naari: hmmm baby?
Jimin: I told you many times not to call me baby We were going somewhere right Yoonji? ( he pleaded with his eyes)
Yoonji : Ohhh Yeaah we are going for shopping. Actually, it's our engagement celebration dinner with family. ( she said while showing her the beautiful ring)
Naari: You are joking right?
Yoonji: Why would l
Naari: Jimin baby you are mine how could you? ( she screamed)
Jimin: What are you saying? I have only seen you as a friend.
Naari: Can't you just leave her?
Jimin: WTH are you saying? Are you out of your mind? And now I don't think, I will be able to proceed with this friendship further after listening to you.
Yoonji: I think you have got your answer already. Get lost from here. (Naari left stomping her feet)
Jimin: Yoonji listens...( but Yoonji cut him between...)
Yoonji: We are going on racing tonight and I think you are not in a position to say no to me. ( she said sassily)
Jimin : but Yoonji ....
Yoonji: let's go, you should plan how we will leave the house at night. ( She said and left from there )
Jimin : aish Yoonji......

Timeskip ........

She moved a little in her sleep because her phone was ringing. She picked up the call.
Yn: Hello.
??? : Little girl, this is not the time to sleep, come on, wake up, how many sleeping pills did you take?
Yn: What? Who are you? How did you know that I took sleeping pills? ( she said her voice was shivering as she was very scared)
The call had already ended. She thought she was in a dream. Everything was hazy around her. She slept again. Now she was sleeping very deeply. Someone had climbed into the room again through the window. She could feel that this person was very close to her. She could feel where the person touched her But his touch didn't make her feel uncomfortable at all. She tried to wake herself up but her body was not cooperating with her brain. Then she felt someone rubbed his thumb on her lips. Tears came out of her eyes which he cleaned very gently.
??? : Don't cry, little girl. I'm with you.
He sat near her for long time while caressing her hairs..........

Timeskip.......

She woke up from a deep slumber.
Yn: Oh God, How could I be so careless? (She cried again)
Then she saw a note on the side table. She picked it up and started reading it..

"The blooming of red petals...
Covered in delicate thorns...
Grooming the flower of love...
I'm so blessed...
That I found you...
My Precious Flower..."
Unknown

She looked around fearfully, got up quickly, and checked everywhere but no one was there. She dialed someone's number and after one minute call was picked up.
Yn: Hello Uncle.
Uncle: How are you?
Yn: Yes, I'm fine and I want to talk to you in person it's urgent.
Uncle: Okay I'll text you the address.
Yn: Okay Uncle Take care (call ended, she sighed while looking out of window).....

Otherside......

Yoonji collided with someone when she was leaving the library.
Yoonji: Don't you have eyes? It's your father's university? That's why you're roaming around without eyes. ( she screamed without looking while stroking her head)
V: Well, it's not even your father's but nothing can be said about my father because he had shares of this university and now they are mine, and I think you already know don't you? My Dear Cousin( He said in a very cold voice)

Both of them were alone in the corridor at that time. She looked at him suddenly after hearing his words.
Yoonji: No doubt only you can do these vile actions.
V : I have absolutely no time to waste on people like you. Otherwise, I will show you my vile actions, dear cousin.
Yoonji: Yes, I have seen your vile actions many years ago. Because of you, my doll has gone away from me. ( some tears left her eyes)
V: She was never yours and she was always mine. You should pay attention to your present doll.
Yoonji: Stay away from Yn and this time you will not be able to do anything.
V: let's see .....
Both of them left while cursing each other...