BACKSTORY

Hi my name is Amelia Joanna barone,I'm 23 years old,I was born and raised in phoenix Arizona but i speak italian with my family.I lived with my 4 Siblings matteo,Riccardo,Isabella and Oliver.I met my bestfriend mads in middle school and we've been bestfriends since,I met my ex boyfriend josh Richards in middle school,we dated when we were 11 and ended the relationship when I was  18 and he was 19 , since he moved to La and I was still in arizona at the time,6 weeks after the break up I found out I was 2 months pregnant,I didn't want to keep it  cause I was young and I thought I would be alone.But after I heard the heart beat for the first time I knew I wanted to keep him,I was so happy When he was born.Mads,indiana,My mum,stepdad and jaden all spoil Theodore so much.i'm an actress,I've been in so many things,It started as one time appearance in greys antomy,I then got the role of Donna  lamonsaff in grownups 1 and 2,I was  9 and then in the 2nd film I was 12,I then I had the role of  rhyme on chicken girls .Indiana,mads and Riley  was also in chicken girls,in 2018 I got the role of ciara in the Netflix show baby that's where I met my boyfriend lorenzo.We started dating in 2020 so we've been together for 4 years and we're so happy because I can speak to him in Italian.My mum and step dad adore lorenzo so much.Lorenzo didn't care that I was pregnant,he looked after me all through my preganncy and was there for me through labour and delivery.Me and lorenzo are going to mads wedding in Rome,Italy and we're all so excited.I'm maid of honour,indiana and Riley is brides maid,Theodore is ring boy.My dad died when I was 10,when I was 14 my mum met my step dad Peter and he's treated all of us like his own.