Chapter 3. Brainrot.

Veneer was still running. He ran all the way back to his house. 

He opened the door and ran to his room and fell on his bed crying his eyes out. Out of anger he grabbed his phone and opened his contacts and blocked Ritz.

Veneer then got on YouTube. Not just YouTube... YouTube Shorts.. he started scrolling and hit a short that caught his attention. It was a short from lankybox talking about.. sigma glizzys?

" What the hell? " Veneer said outloud. what am i seeing? veneer thought. They were talking about adam going jeloni mode? What the fuck does that mean? He played the video over and over again untill.. he started to like the video... alot.  There was one where justin had these "sigma cups" what? the video.. was so good tho. He clicked on lankyboxs youtube channel and deeply viewed every single short they had.

Every

Single

One.

He was so engaged in the content he rushed to the nearest walmart in his car going through multiple red light. When he was at the walmart he bought every single bit of lankybox merch there was available. He even fought a little kid over a lankybox plushie. Veneer payed for everything and leaped joyfully back to his car.

He drove back home as fast as possible and wore all the lankybox merch he could. He then started watching lankybox videos on his TV. Veneer was so engaged in the content he didn't even notice all the hours passing by. It was 3 am. He completely forgot about Ritz and what happened.

Velvet finally got home and she saw Veneer sitting on the couch watching TV

" Veneer? What are you doing. " Velvet walked over and saw what was playing on the TV " What the fuck? Veneer what is this. " Velvet saw how engaged Veneer was in this content. She waved her hand infront of his face. No response. " Veneer answer m- " 

" IM TURNNNING INTO POMMNIII!!! " veneer yelled loudly.

" . . . I'm out. " Velvet walked out the door and slammed it shut.

Veneer continued to watch lankybox but then had a thought. what if theres... more content like this? veneer thought. He then searched up lankybox to see what type of content they make. All the results say "brainrot". Veneer then searched the word brainrot on TikTok. wow. . . he thought as he looked through multiple TikToks of this brainrot content. 

He stumbled apon a Tiktok that caught his attention. A young sheldon clip but with weird filters on them. This content may be even BETTER than lankybox. No... No one could beat lankybox. he thought. Either way he clicked on the persons account watching every single young sheldon brainrot tiktok.

It was now 6 am. Veneer had completely lost it.

" Bazinga. " was the last word Veneer said before falling asleep.