{Part 15}: Last Day Of School

Kaiden and I walked inside Headquarters to the classroom for the last day of school. I'm excited.

We all sat down in our chairs when June walked in. "it's the last day of school for you all, I have no more missions left. you're all free to hang out until your parents come to get you, have a great weekend!" she yelled happily, we all cheered in triumph with each other as June left the room.

Hung out together in the classroom, we chatted about our weekend plans. a few minutes later, our parents came. I waved goodbye to them all and headed outside to my mom's car, Kaiden got in the back with me as mom pulled away again.

Heading upstairs to my bedroom, and hung up my backpack in my walk in closet, I took a seat at my desk and wrote down memories of school.

At Mrs. Vox's home, A Capella was downstairs in the kitchen baking a cake when her sister walked in. "so, why did you pretend that you didn't know who I was?" Ema asked A Capella who glared at her. "leave me alone, Ema." she spat, angrily.

A Capella walked away from her and went into the dining room, she started icing all of the tiny cupcakes in the tray. "just be glad that the cops weren't called on me, or you and I would've had a serious problem." Ema retorted, A Capella swung a knife in her direction. "stay away from me and my friends Ema!" A Capella yelled back, then shoved her into the table, Ema fell to the ground as A Capella ran upstairs, she slammed the door.

Mrs. Vox walked in, she noticed Ema was laying on the floor. "Ema, you know better than to be a jerk to A Capella." she says, Ema nodded back.

Ema then stood up. "I'm sorry but-" Mrs. Vox held up a hand and Ema went silent. "it's not me you should be apologizing to, is it?" she asked.

Ema shook her head. "no ma'am." she added in.

Mrs. Vox stared at her. "go upstairs and tell your sister you're sorry, and then you can start on your chores." Ema nods again and walked away from her mother, heading upstairs to see A Capella.

"Hey, I'm headed to the park, do you want to go with me?" Kaiden asked me. "yes." said this, he smiled, then we headed back downstairs again.

"A Capella," Ema said, gently knocking on her bedroom door, she opened it up to see A Capella was packing a suitcase and her yellow backpack.

A Capella continued to pack. "I'm really sorry, I hope you can forgive me." she said, but A Capella ignored her. she zipped up both then walked out of the room. A Capella came downstairs to head outside, Kaleb's dad pulled up as A Capella got in the car. "A Capella, please don't shut me out of your life." she slammed the door in her face.

Kaleb's dad drove away as Ema stood there in the driveway of the house, she sighed then headed in.

Mrs Vox waited for her. "did you apologize?" she asked Ema. "yes, but she doesn't care at all." Ema said, then walked away. Mrs. Vox was angry now.

At the park, Kaleb and A Capella are laughing on the swings together, Kaiden took a seat next to me on the bench. "Kaiden, will life ever be the same again?" he stared back at me and nodded.

I smiled softly. "Hey guys!" A Capella yelled at us as we noticed that her and Kaleb are running to us now, we both stood up. "what is it A?" I asked.

A Capella gave me a hard look. "it's a new evil." I heard her tell me. what did she mean by that?

Back at Headquarters with the team, Kaiden and I prepared for another battle. June was wrong, this is not the last fight. I can sense a bad thing.

"Vivienne, what is going on?" Emma asked me.

Before I can say anything, A Capella's eyes are glowing red, instead of yellow. what the hell?

Her eyes blasted a beam at me, ducked just in time, Kaleb tackled her to the ground but she lifts him in the air and threw him across the room.

"Kaleb!" Tate screamed. she ran over to make sure that he was okay. A Capella glared at me, I glared back, harshly. she only wanted me. made my way toward her, slowly, she got herself into a fight stance, I did the same, this won't end well.

Stared at her in fear, I said, "A Capella, you don't have to do this." and she smirked in my direction.

"too late, I'm the new evil." she stated to me.

Kaiden stood behind me. "Kaiden, try to distract her from everyone else." he nodded back to me.

"Hey A Capella, remember me?" Kaiden asked.

A Capella stared from me to Kaiden, I slowly took a few steps forward, getting a great distance with me from A Capella. "stand down, I've got this." I said as Kaiden nods then back away once more.

A Capella was distracted by Kaleb, so I took my leg and kicked her, she fell to the ground but in an instant, got back up again. I see, she wants to play hard to get. went to grab her arm, she flew in the air and kicked me to the ground, tried to get away, she landed on her feet, then grabbed my ankle, dragging me back toward her, I kicked and tried to grab anything but she was stronger than I was, but how? she flipped me on my back then pinned me down to the ground. she lifted her fist in the air but before the impact came, her body fell off of mine. looked up at Kaiden, he had a small piece of metal in his hand. I breathed in.

Kaiden helped me up from the ground, Kaleb knelt down beside A Capella. "she is a robot." I said to him. "actually, she's an animatronic." he told me. "they are stronger than an actual human being." nodding at him, Kaiden saved my life.

Kaleb lifted A Capella into his chest, he carried her outside as we all followed him out. back at his place, Kaiden and Kaleb both took the time to fix A Capella the right way. she was now brand new.

"I'm an animatronic, my mother built me." said A Capella, who was standing next to Kaleb in the kitchen. we all nodded. A eyed me. "I'm sorry if I tried to kill you." she says, I just waved it off. "it's fine A Capella." she smiled back at me.

A Capella's sister, Ema Vox, walked in. "Ema, I forgive you by the way." A tells her, Ema smiled.

"anyone up for ice cream?" Mrs. Vox asked us all with a small smile. I smiled as A Capella helped Kaleb get bowls filled with ice cream for us all.

Kaiden smiled at me. I smiled softly when Kaleb put a small ice cream dot on A Capella's nose as she laughed softly, shaking her head playfully.

A/N: Hey Jewels, I finally got this chapter done, it's kinda rushed but it turned out really great for me. Part 16, will be published this Thursday, May 23! see you then! 💞