the war...

A/N:Sorry guys I'll probably make 1 more part after this I just haven't been good mentally and can't find inspiration for this story. Sorry guys love ya. Ps:I might resume story this summer or next year🤷🏻‍♀️.

(Time skip 1 hour before war starts.)

MJR-Im really nervous guys, I don't know why but I just don't think is going to be good for us...
MR-Same
AS-Guys well all be fine, Voldemort will have the wand and Harry will be dead. And we can all go back to our normal lives.

(Time skip:to the battle)

*Harry is running and my dad was screaming at me and Mattheo while all the other deatheater scrambled towards everyone and deadly 8 excluding me and Mattheo go after the golden trio*

MJR-Father please we didn't do anything.
*I say as he holds me and mattheos wands to our throats*
V-YOU LET HIM GET AWAY AND IM GOING TO FAIL! GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!
*He hits me then Mattheo and cast the kill curse on Mattheo first*
MJR-NO MATTHEO PLEASE NO *I sob into his chest while trying to wake him up* NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*All of hogwarts runs out to see me crying about Mattheo*

MJR-WHY, WHY HIM NOT ME. MATHEI PLEASE COME BACK. Come on Mattheo what about the deadly 8....... We can't be deadly 7. To think about it we can't be called that...because without you we don't have guidance, or or anything just please..... Come back.
*The deadly 6 fall to their knees and begin crying whilst holding eachother*

MJR-*I stand up and look at my father* Why? Why him?
V-You thought he was the only one being killed? HA silly little thing you were the one I wanted all along! Not him not your little group you! You ruined the riddle name, I've hated you your whole life you ruined our name!
MJR-What do you mean?*I say teary eyed*
V-You were a disgrace! Your hair different from your brother! You were always so violent worse than your brother! And lastly YOU WERE A FAILURE YOU COULDNT EVEN KEEP A'S BUT GUESS WHO DID MATTHEO AND NOW ITS YOUR FAULT THAT HES DEAD!
MJR-HOW YOU KILLED HIM NOT ME! AND IM SORRY WHO HAD TO DEAL WITH YOUR DIRTY WORK AND YOU TORTURING ME EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL AND YOU MAKING ME KILL MY MOM, 2 TEACHERS AT HOGWARTS AND 140 MUDBLOODS AT THE AGE 16! I COULDNT STUDY I WAS TO BUSY DEALING WITH OTHER SHIT OK! AND ON TOP OF THAT I BET YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW I TRIED TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF YOU! BUT GUESS WHO STOPPED ME, MATTHEO. HE WAS NY ROCK MY PERSON AND YOU KILLED HIM. WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO WHEN IM SAD OR WHNE I NEED TO TALK TO A FAMILY MEMBER! BECAUSE ITS NOT YOU OR MOM THE WOMEN YOU MADE ME KILL AT 5 TO PROVE MYSELF TO YOU!
V- YOU KNOW WHAT SINCE YOU WANT TO DIE SO BAD THEN HERE! Avada Kadavra... Goodbye you stupid stupid child.
MJR-*My body falls limp next to Mattheo but I can't till hear people talking the only thing I could think was that it was true. Your brain still goes for 7 minutes.*

*I hear the deadly 6..... Telling me to come back and I then hear them all of them screaming "avada kedavra" at Voldemort*

MJR-Goodbye guys I'll always look over you... *I whisper as I die*