The kiss

I was sitting in the common room with Theo and Enzo.
Theo kept on staring at me for some reason.

"Sorry guys I've gotta go. Draco needs me for some reason" Enzo got up and left

"Awh bye" I shouted as the door closed.

It was just me and Theo.
There was an awkward silence before he broke it. It's never been awkward between me and Theo, so I don't know why it was now.

"You know you've got chocolate on your face"

"Probably from the Twix I was eating." I laughed, trying to get it off.

"It's not coming off Y/n." He looked at me with a smirk on him that said 'your dumbness is cute' it was making me freaked out.

He got up from his chair and came over and wiped it off. He was inches from my face now. I could feel his breath. He just brushed his teeth, I could tell.

Before I knew it he went in for a kiss. It made me blush so badddd. Luckily his eyes were closed. I don't know why I kept going but I couldn't stop. His lips were so soft. Soft like Pansy's was when she recommended that lip gloss to me.

oh no. This was Pansy's crush not mine. What was I doing?! I stood up from my seat and looked at him. Staring at him blankly.

"Did I do something wrong?" Somehow he didn't look awkward even though he was standing there. That's something Theo could always do.

"No it's just... I'm tired." I went up to my dorm.
I knew Pansy would kill me if I told him she liked him. She would kill me if I kissed her crush. But here I was lying on my bed thinking about that kiss, why? Why did it happen? Why did I... like it?