Embarrassment

💜💫

Lorenzo's POV

I was sleeping peacefully but then I feel shuffling and some uncomfortable soft faint noises I try to ignore it but then my mind went towards the one person as my heart pumped with concern.

Ivy..

My eyes shot open as it directly fall on her petite figure securely in my arms there was displeased expression on her face and it shows pure agony. I tried to wake her up.

"Ivy wake up" my voice low and soothing as I shakes her and her eyes snapped open and she hissed as her hands went towards her stomach clutching it tightly.

What the hell is happening is happening with her?

"What happened love?" I take a hold of her as she thrashed in my hold while panicking but I can see in her eyes that it's not because of my action it's because of something else which I need to find out.

"L-leave me" me eyes darkened at her words as I tightened my hold around her waist making her shiver in panic.
Her face twitched in confusion but then again into panic. What is going on with her?

She again thrashed and the duvet fell on the floor because of out thrashing. Her eyes went towards the bed sheet and it reacts in horror making me frown as I followed her gaze.

My heart hammered looking at the big red patch on the bed sheet. It was blood and I wondered from where it came from as I'm also not injured now am I am not feeling any pain then how this blood came fro--  SHIT. IVY

I looked towards her face as her eyes was widen looking at it my eyes scan her as my hands roamed around her body looking for any injury but she sho my hands away as I looked at her in confusion as my jaw clenched.

Calm your fucking nerves down  Lorenzo fucking Cortes.

I take a deep breath gulping my anger down but it arises two times more when my eyes landed on her bloodied pants panick arises as she looked at me with tear filled eyes.

"Fuck!! Ivy you are bleeding" I said as she sobbed out loudly. She has a wound why didn't she tell me this and how did she even managed to hide it away from me.

"When did you get injured?" I said my hands move towards the elastic of her pants but she stopped me from doing it making me growl. "I'm n-not I-injured l-let me g-go" I cupped her face in mine while looking at her tear filled eyes.

"Let me check it little dove you are hurt hmm" I said but she shooked her head as anger took over me. Why is she hiding it from me when she is injured and I can see it clearly.

"We are going to the hospital right NOW!" I said like it's my last decision and was about to pick her up she yelled. "WHY ARE M-MAKING THINGS C-COMPLICATED HUH?! WHEN I TOLD YOU IM N-NOT INJURED THEN W-WHY C-CANT Y-YOU U-UNDERSTAND I-IT A-AT ONCE?"

Her breathing got heavily as I stood there in pure shock what is happening with her? She never behaved like this she never loose her calm that much easily.

"Baby what happened tell me na" I said as I pleaded infront her as she again hissed while clutching her stomach. "Did you ate something unhealthy?" I asked I was trying to figure out what is happening with her.

"I-I g-got p-p-periods six d-days e-earlier" she explained as the anger inside me and the irrational thoughts about her health just vanished like it never came to mind before.

I sighed in relief as she began to spoke "Iam S-sorry i-it c-comes early I-I d-didnt m-meant to ruin y-your s-sleep and t-the b-bedsheet I-I'm e-extremely s-sorr--" I shhed her up.