I'm so sorry for no updates, life's been so shitty its unreal anyways im okay now so I'm gonna update if you was waiting ( probably no one ) I AM SO SORRYYY but here's a update for the people reading thank you ilysfm

The three boys had appeared at a gate, its metal bars alumming the boys.
" do we have to go" beomgyu said sulking as his bottom lip slipped out into a pout.
" yes gyu we have too" soobin looked at beomgyu with eyes full of nothing but darkness.
" dont worry beoms you can do this" huening Kai assured the long haired boy as he put his shoulder on him.
" okay whatever lets go" as the three boys walked into the pitiful building, beomgyu was generally worried to be here, people stared or felt like they did , beads of sweat ran down his forehead as he swarmed his eyes around a big crowd.
" what's that about"  soobin pointed with his eyes at the big crowd.
" I'm pretty sure its taehyun apparently he has to move schools so he came here" huening Kai lazily said not being bothered the fact a worldwide star is in the pool of people.
Beomgyus Pov:
As I was walking around something caught my eye, a big crowd as I was gonna point it out to my friends, they had already asked
" what's that about" soobin moved his eyes swiftly to the crowd
" I'm pretty sure it's taehyun apparently he had to move schools so he came here" he said with no excitement in his voice.
I started to sweat more. The kang taehyun in our building? Basically 9 meters away from me or more who knows ?? I don't know if this is a lucky or bad day , a dream boy I love is breathing the same air as me??
" beomgyu we are at our lesson are you okay??" Soobin pinched me.
" oh I'm sorry I had zoned out my bad" i slurred a bit as I scratched the back of my neck.
" Dont be worried, you can do this" as he put his fists up and he's dimples came out.
" thank you soobs don't worry about me I'm okay" i whispered shouted as I gave him a genuine smile.
He smiled back and walked into the lesson .
Oh what a weird morning.