3

Special thanks to my two new followers ElMika_094567890 and. precious_uche. Hope you guys love this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

________

'That's enough babe!' Max whispered, loud enough for the bitch in front of me to hear.

'But... 'I began but trailed off as he gave my hand a little squeeze.

'Settle down everyone!'that teacher screamed, making a few veins on his hairless head and neck bulge out.

I sweated away Max's hand that was still holding mine firmly and made it safely to my seat. I wonder why Jill came to the rank A side of the class. Her seat I is normally fight in front of the teacher and come to think of it, she doesn't even take history.

I was so angry that I didn't even realize that the teacher had begun his lessons. Brianna pushed a piece of paper towards me and I gradually picked it up, it read:

"R u okay - M"

I tore it up, squeeze it into a tiny ball and made Casy, who was unfortunate to pass by me at that moment, to swallow it whole. Max took permission from Mr Donald and left the class. Brianna passed another piece of paper towards me but I ignored it. She tapped repeatedly on the paper with her wine red painted nails and I finally looked at it.

Classroom 101. Normally Mt this time of the day - M.

I growned internally and stroded over to the teacher.

'I want to use the restroom... Sir' I said.

'someone is out already, wait for him to return. 'he replied, waving me away.

Somehow, this bald history teacher was the only person that had gone out of my reach, the only teacher that I had nothing to use against. The self righteous bastard.

I dropped my hands on the table where he was seated revealing enough of my big front through my pink tank top.

' Do you really want to stop a young girl from using the bathroom in the middle of her period?' I whispered in a gummy voice.

As expected, his eyes momentarily fell just at the right place, and for a moment, he was breathless.

'um... Go ahead ... ' He finally said.

I left the class and made it to the venue does written on the paper. M, as some might have already guessed is Max.

The door was left open when I came in and closed so suddenly that I nearly jumped out of my skin.

'relax. It's me post up 'Max pressed my frame against his to stop me from letting out a shrill scream.

'Get off me ! ' I pushed him away but he didn't move an inch. Instead, my arms began to hurt.

'I'm sorry. There was a teacher in the class and I don't want you in the principal's office for the third time this week.' he explained.

His soft breath caraced my forehead and my anger melted like ice cream on a hot sunny day.

'Fine. I'm only going to forgive you because I do not want to go to Felix's party without You.'I said with a sweet pout.

He took his gaze away from mine and cursed underneath his breath.

'That's tonight?' the principal said migrate are bad, so...'Max began.

'so? You're coming right?'I asked anxiously.