Return of the Overlord

(A beam of light from the Celestial Clock has just struck the Stone Army camp.)

Overlord: Behold, my final gift to you: Garmatron!

Garmadon: It's...it's beautiful.

Kozu: We've retrieved your helmet, and two prisoners, my Dark Lord.

Nya: (Grunting) You'll never get away with this! My friends will put a stop to you! (Then she saw Lilly hold down at can kill her.) Why you kill she did nothing you guys or us?(Overlord when to Lilly at talk to her.)

Overlord: Finally finding you, did you think hidden away from me?

Lilly: (Grunting) No, At can have enough energy to help beat you. You know am Ancient Dragon, I know your overlord, my grandmother and First Spinjitzu Master stop you.

Overlord: But they failed. Like your mother and you failed.

Lilly: Don't bring my mother up. If your kill me but you never power enough to beat us. (The Stone Army got ready to kill Lilly but the Overlord stopped it.)

Overlord: Stop! (Smirky smile) Ancient Dragon are a power she will be useful for us. (Stone Army takes back to Garmadon.)

Lilly: (Worry Thought) I don't like at sound!

Garmadon: (Laughs) Red and Light purple doesn't seem to be your color. (He gags them by stuffing an apple in their mouth.) I think it's time we try in a darker shade. Hand me the Dark Matter. I believe we've found our two first test subjects.

(They begin pushing their head into the box of Dark Matter.)

(Meanwhile, the ninja find Dr. Julien, Celine & Reese's on the Endless Sea's shore.)

Julien: What was that sound? The horns?

Wu: The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun.

Misako: Now Lloyd, Blackmagic with Kimmer help must face Lloyd & Blackmagic father.

Julien: But where's Nya and my Daughter?

Celine: Are they been taken by the Overlord. (They nod. Celine's worried face.) This is bad.

Wu: But we'll get them back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself.

Jay: Who cares about Ninjago? Nya was my—uh, my...you know.

Kai: And she's my sister.

Cole: Lilly my girlfriend.

Kai: We know them being captured is tough, but they're tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see them again.

Reese's: (Talking Dragon Language) It will be hard to get Lilly back!

Ninja: (Confused) What?

Celine: Reese's is right, it going be hard Lilly back, if Cole kiss her, she will come back.

Cole: I will do anything to get her back. I promise her.

Wu: Lloyd, Blackmagic & Kimmer, you three focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden and Silver Dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders.

Lloyd: But Sensei, you saw what happened when we tried to face me and my sister's father. Me and Blackmagic froze. We can't fight him.

Wu: You must. It is written in the scrolls.

Misako: Remember, your father is just as scared.

Kimmer: He loves both of you.

Wu: Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight.