Chapter 1 - Betray

Warning: This Story Is About A Lot Murdered and Gore Also I have bad English so please um focus on the story

××××××××××××
N POV

"  . . . Uzi . . . No . . . NO NO NO NO WHAT HAVE I DONE! UZI WAKE UP! I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DIE! I SORRY!

please Wake Up..Uzi" N Said while holding Her Body " Come On N Let's go back to Pod right Now... J Waiting for Us..." Tessa Said Like Nothing Happened

N Look At Uzi Dead Body Kiss Her on the lips and then Stop.. I'm sorry Uzi I really Sorry I Want to Spending More Time With You... And I wish you that I have Feelings. He kisses her forehead and lets her go to the ground. N Stand Up and Leaving Uzi Doorman.

Reader Narrator ×

After N And Tessa Left the Church.
A Portal Appeared Without Notice By N and Tessa. A Young Man wearing A Coat and Dark Color but also a wizard (murder Drones Don't have Magic Or just Anything so I added this into the Weird world) He looks around But Everything is destroyed He Notice A Little Girl Drone And no longer Alive. . .  A Drone Why She Has a Warning on Her Eyes...It feels like she already is killing.   .   .  I Can Take this Young Girl With Me and Became One of my serving maids... No Butler Woman can be Cool enough... His Grab the Dead Drones and Take With him. His Snapped with One Hand Left. The Portals Appeared. his go-in and then the portals Disappeared.

N Still Not Happy.. Just a Sadness and can't Accepted..His Feeling Still Not Move On over Uzi Doorman. But then he looked up and Saw V Was Still Alive and She Walk Over to N and Asked " Where...Where Uzi...N...N..." V Said... " V...she Died....I stabbed Her..." N Said and She Was Shocking and N Could feel the anger from His Friend V " WHY HOW COULDN'T YOU N. WHY DID YOU DO THA-" V Was Cut off By Tessa " Ok that's Enough and Let's go back to The Space pod. Our Time Is Up Here Everyone" Tessa said.

V Still Angry At N for killing Uzi...But also A True Friend To V

J Look at N " What Happens back there..." J Asking...  " Not Your Business J" N Said Walk to the space Pod . . .