Defending people who write tmf smut

As someone who has history of writing smut, it is not okay to criticize someone for making NSFW, especially when it comes to The Music Freaks.

The Music Freaks takes place in the US. The age of consent is 16-18+ However, some people don't seem to like that. For example, this one person right here:

 For example, this one person right here:

They proceeded to tell me Rosemeadow "most likely" is 18+ for consent. Then, they said writing smut is sexualizing people and it promotes teens to have sex.

 Bro, teens have fucking hormones. What did you expect?

I told them how sexualizing and writing smut were two different things.

Sexualizing someone is when you put weird clothes on them. Writing sex is simply js writing a spicy scene between two people, or more. Wtv.

Plus, I told the person I was arguing with that the only reason minors are strictly not allowed to have sex is because they're too immature, and they're just kids anyway, yk? 

The funny thing is: Before I could show evidence the rest of the conversation happened, they blocked me 💀

Js admit you didn't like the results you were given. Damn.

The only characters in tmf you can't write smut of are any characters who are 15 years and under.

In conclusion,  writing tmf smut is allowed.

P.S, I didn't make this chapter to bash at the person I debated with, this post is meant to defend tmf writers who include smut in their stories.