Chapter 13

Maegan's pov

After what happened yesterday day, all I wanted to do was go home and lock myself in my room. I want to see my dad but at the same time I don't. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad but its just he wasn't the best parent growing up.

I walked over to the bathroom where Michael was getting dressed. "Michael" I asked, knocking on the door "are you dressed yet". "Not all the way but you can come in" he said through the door.

I thought maybe by that he ment he only had no shirt on so I walked in. I closed the door then turned around and immediately I felt the blood rush to his face. He was only his underwear and was struggling to put his skinny jeans on.

"Uhhh" was all I could say. "Can you help me" he asked, finally giving up. "Uhhhh. H-how come you c-can't put these on. You always wear s-skinny jeans" I say, struggling to keep looking at his eyes and not down. "I know, but I think these got smaller" he said, hopping up on the sink. Now I was really struggling to keep looking at his eyes.

"Why is your face so red" Michael asked, tilting his head. "Uhhhhh" I said thinking of a lie. "Because, its really hot in here" I finally I said. "Oh ok". This poor thing, so innocent I thought. "So will you help me" he asked, hopping down from the sink. "S-sure" I said, walking over to him.

I stopped in front him and looked at him. Then squat down and grabbed the waistband of his pants and started to pull them up. They were easy to pull up so I don't know what he was talking about when he said they got smaller. I pulled them all the way up to his waist then buttoned and zipped them up.

"There. Now why were you saying that they got smaller" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. "Because I was too lazy and I wanted you to do it" he said smirking. This lil shit I thought, maybe he's not so innocent. "You're acting too much like me. Don't become lazy. No put a shirt on and get out so I can get dressed" I said, grabbing my clothes.

"Go ahead and get dressed" he said, looking for his shirt. "But you're in here I'm not gonna get dressed on front of you" I said. "Why not? You've done it before" he said. "What? When" I asked, surprised. "When you get dressed and I turn into a kitten I still have the mind of a human just the form of a kitten" he said " so I've seen you get dressed".

"Oh. I probably should have known that" I said. "But still, leave. I don't like getting dressed in front of other people, it makes me uncomfortable" I said, crossing my arms. "What if I turn into a kitten? Will that help" he asked. "No. Not after what you said about the whole 'mind of a human' thing" I said. "Dang it" he muttered. "Ok. I'll be laying on your bed" he said walking out the bathroom door.

After I got dressed and grabbed all my things, I had Mikey put on his bennie and we walked out to the front desk. Michael sat and waited while I checked out. They told that I had a perscription at the pharmacy and that I could pick it up later today. After I checked out I called Rebecca and asked her if she could pick me up.

I walked over to Mikey. "Lets go wait outside. Rebecca's gonna be here soon" I told him. We waited about 10 minutes till we saw her car. I sat with Michael in the back instead of sitting in the front. "Uhh they said I have a perscription at the pharmacy. Can we go pick it up" I asked her. If we didn't do it now I would forget and never get it.

"Sure. And we'll pick up some food. Luke wanted Five Guys. What about yall?" I looked at Mikey. "Have you ever had Five Guys" I asked him. "No. What is it" he asked. "Its like the best burger place ever" I said. "I've never had a burger" he said, looking down. "Ok so Five Guys it is" I told Rebecca.

~~

After we picked up my perception we stopped at Five Guys and ordered. Since Michael had never had a burger I got him the same thing as me. When we got home I set our food down on the table and looked at my medicine. I read the directions (I don't know if that's what they're called lol) and took my medicine. I went back to the table and got our food out of the bad.

I handed Michael his burger and gave him some of the fries. "I got you what I usually get" I told him as I opened my burger. "What do you usually" he asked. "I get a double bacon burger with cheese, pickles, and ketchup. I also got the Cajun fries and got you a coke" I said.

After we ate we went into the living room and cuddled up on the couch. We watched about five episodes of Friends then I started to get tired. "Mikey" I said tiredly. "Yes" he said looking down at me. "I'm tired" I said rubbing my eyes. "I think your medicine is kicking" he said, frowning.

"No. I'm just tired" I said, yawning and stretching out on top if him. "Yep, its your medicine. Ok, lets get you in bed" he said, lifting me up then standing. "Carry me" I said, making grabby hands. "Fine" he sighed. He picked me up and carried me to the bed.
~~
The next chapter continues this chapter a bit and its I'm Michael's pov so its should be up soon.

How has yall's summer been. Let me know what yall are to atm and what you might do later this summer.

I'm currently at the beach.

Well I hope you have a wonderful summer my little marshmallows. Love ya :)