Ch. 4 Beaten by my pal

Jas p.o.v

I woke up to the smell of breakfast . I got on my crutches and hobbled down stairs , I think my dads back . I turned the hallway corner and saw HIM , Princeton . Ugh .. I still dont forgive his lazy azz , but momma told me he'll change . I don't see it .

Me : (sigh) Hey ...

Princeton : Hey princecesa ! If thats ok ?

Me : its fine . Btw why are you making me food i thought you said do it yourself like last night

Prince : Your still on that ish jas ! Chill out ok , i've decieded to stop . Ok !

Me : NOW YOU WANT TO STOP YOU'VE BULLIED ME FOR LIKE MY WHOLE LIFE SINCE THE FOURTH GRADE . YOUR TO LATE !

Prince : Look princess im sorry ight !

Me : save it ! I'm so confused Jacob ,and don't say i cant call you that , now you want to change ! you are so full of it , ok !

Prince : YOU NEED TO CALM TF DOWN OK ! I SAID I WAS SORRY !

me : (sighs) sorry isnt gonna make up for what you did to me .

I was completely done ! Why does he have to be my care taker ? I ran upstairs and planned on not coming back down for four years . But , out of nowhere he grabbed my hand spun me around and kissed me . 0__O i enjoyed it actually but we cant do this . I waited one min. and then broke the kiss .

Jacob : I'm so sorry Princecesa for everything i've done i really like you alot , and i bet you don't like me but i just want you to forgive me okay ?

Me : i forgive you , but be for i claim you as a friend one more kiss (grins)

Jacob: (blushes) ok

We kissed longer than the first and he got a little freaky . He ran his hands down my body smirking during the kiss and tongue wrestling ! Woah there ! I let him keep going because it will probably be the last time we ever kiss . He was so passionate i began to feel for him . I heard the door open and saw Chres and Jene standing there out of the corner of my eye . Oh shit ! Jene was smiling and chres was furious , but why we arent going out .

Chres p.o.v

The hell is she doing kissing him after she bullied him TF ?

Jene : awwww i knew he liked you Jas ! (Kissy face) mwah mwah ! *Giggles*

Me :* gives Jene the STFU look *

Jas : *breaks kiss* oh , sorry guys *blushes * thanks jacob .

She hugged him and went to her room . I followed her , obviously she didnt know we need to talk . i walked in her room and saw her in her closet searching for clothes with one crutch in her arms . I pulled her by hair and dragged her to the bed .

Chres : YOU TOLD ME TO PROVE IT TO YOU AND I DIG BUT YOUR OVER HERE KISSING JACOB ! TF

Me : Ouch don't touch me and i didn't say i would go out with you dumbass !

Chres : *slapps Jas * bvtch shut up !!!

Jas : HELLPP ! LET GO OF ME !CHRES STOP PLEASE ! IM SORRY !

Jas p.o.v

He continued to beat me and hit me . Why was he doing this ? He was my best friend . I screamed on last time and prince busted in the room shirtless and angry .

Prince : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING !

Chres : GET THE FVCK OUT !

Prince : I'M HER DVMN CARE TAKER I THINK I TIME FOR YOU TO GET THE FVCK OUT FVGGOT !