When You Cry {Preference}

↞↞↞↞↞↠↠↠↠↠

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗:

Merlin is a bit awkward and hesitates for a couple of seconds before pulling you into his arms. He doesn't really know what to say, so he keeps quiet. He rubs your back and holds you tight.

𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛:

Arthur isn't the best at calming people down or comforting them. He literally punches his knights in the arm to help cheer them up. And if you're just a friend, he'd just stand there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. But if you're in a relationship with him or if you're his love interest and he trusts you, he hugs you. Like Merlin, he doesn't know what to say, so he's just silent.

𝙶𝚠𝚎𝚗:

Gwen would start tearing up at the sight of you upset. She'd pull you into a hug almost instantly, "Shh, shh, what's happened? Are you alright?" She'd ask, rubbing your back. She'd be the best listener and would probably make you some tea to help comfort you.

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚊:

Morgana once had a nice soul, but just because her heart is full of hatred doesn't mean she'd disrespect you for crying. Her softer side comes out and she pulls you into a gentle embrace. "Shh, tell me what's happened, my dear," She'd coax, swaying with you slightly in her arms.

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍:

Mordred would be a bit stumped on what to do you help console you. He'd take your hand and interlock your fingers, silently telling you that he was there for you. If you hug him, seeking his warmth, he'd hold you close to his chest silently, letting you cry as much as you needed.

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚝:

Lancelot would pull you into his chest, hushing you softly. "It's alright, my love," He'd whisper, kissing your forehead. He'd let you cry as much as you needed and would whisper sweet things into your ears.

𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎:

Gwaine instantly hugs you. "What the matter, Princess?" He asked you, pulling back to cup your face and wipe your tears away. His puppy like demeanor dropping into a serious manner as his eyes glossed over with tears at the sight of you so upset.

𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗:

Leon hugs you and kisses your head. He doesn't say anything at all, he just holds you close to his chest. Wherever you're ready to talk, he listens and hangs onto each and every words you say and thinks of ways to make things better.

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕:

Percy instantly pulls you into a hug. "It's going to be alright, my darling. I'm here and I will protect you," He'd promise in a gentle whisper in your ear. His hugs are warm and tight, his muscular arms making you feel safe and loved.

𝙴𝚕𝚢𝚊𝚗:

Much like his sister, Elyan is fast to hug and console you. "What's happened? Are you alright?" He'd ask softly, rubbing your back. He'd be a good listener and would hold your hands as you spoke.

↞↞↞↞↞↠↠↠↠↠