night walk in Tokyo

The sisters arrived at their room when it was evening. yun said 'xinqui why did your mother booked this much expensive rooms? Are you sure that we don't want to stay in your home?' ' my house is in another corner and the airport is in another corner.you guys would be so tired so I told mom that we would stay here for the day' said xinqui.
Jae sighed and said 'guys stop!'in a gently voice but in an angry manner. Luca and ellie told that they wanted to take a cat nap.when it was almost 6:30 the sisters were awake.luca asked xinqui if there was any sightseeing places near them.
Xinqui said that she would take them to a fabulous place . ellie was so excited more than the others because she likes going outdoors . She always will be in a great mood when she is outdoors. When they reached the place the sisters were surprised.the sisters were Out of their mind and  they hugged each other.they couldn't believe their eyes.they were right in front of the Tokyo tower! Luca clicked photos of the tower with her cellphone. ' oh my god! its a fabulous place' said ellie. 'this is my favourite place in Tokyo and whenever I feel sadness i will come here and cry how much I want'said xinqui.' but I don't think that you have to come here nowadays because we are here for you' said jae.' yes that's right!' said Luca, ellie and yun said in unison.' guys i think my stomach wants a refill' said Luca and the other girls laughed. they had their food from a restaurant and gone back to their hotel.