𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺; "𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝"

Seeing her in such a state, Ino, feeling worried about her friend, began to ask Sakura about the person she's in love with:

"Is everything okay, Sakura? Why are you crying? Who is the one you're in love with?"

[Sakura takes deep breath as her fingers rub her scalp]

"I fell in love with Naruto! But today, when I was on my way to training with Tsunade, I saw him with Hinata in the park. Hinata hugged him and said, "I love you," while Naruto was blushing."

"Hinata and Naruto? Are you sure, though?" Ino asks, surprised by her statement.

"Yes, they looked too close to not call it love. I...I...I wish I realized earlier..." Sakura said.

"Realized earlier? What are you talking about?"

"Well... since Naruto went on that long journey with Jiraya sensei, I noticed how attractive he got and more mature than he used to be. We spent a lot of time together during searching for Sasuke, and...that's when I realized that I'm in love with him. But...I was so rude to him before. I never acknowledged his feelings or hard work. I...I don't know what to do!" Sakura cries a lot as she hugs Ino.

"Well, Sakura, there's the only one way to find out about it, and that's to admit your feelings to Naruto." Ino said while hugging Sakura back.

"I know, Lady Tsunade told me that. But I'm scared of being rejected. I wish I could make it up to him, just to prove to him that I can do better and I can be a better person!" Sakura said.

"Whatever happens, at least you tried, and you will know the truth. I understand your worry, but until you confess, you can't know anything. " Ino said, and Sakura nodded, agreeing with her.

Meanwhile;

Naruto is in "The third training ground" with Jiraya sensei as they trained his new skills. Jiraya was sitting under the tree as he observed Naruto and his training. He noticed that Naruto hadn't taken any break, and he also looked like something was bothering him. After three hours of unstoppable training, Jiraya called Naruto to sit beside him and take a break, which Naruto agreed to.

"Here boy, you need some energy."

Jiraya gave Naruto food pills, which had enough nutrition to restore his energy. Naruto is eating pills and drinking water, but Jiraya noticed Naruto is not so energic or talkative as usual. Jiraya was about to ask Naruto what happened, but Naruto got ahead of him.

"Pervy Sage, do you think I'm an idiot?"

Jiraya seemed to be surprised by Naruto's question. He was sure that Naruto knew that nobody referred to him as "idiot" literally, but just as a joke.

"Idiot? Why are you asking such a question?"

[Naruto closed his eyes for a secound, then he opened them].

"Do you think that I'm being too immature?"

Jiraya's eyes winded. He never saw Naruto being so serious. "What's up with this boy?"

"Well, you are most of the time. You are as immature as kids in kindergarten, but that's what makes you special. You have a pure heart, and everyone can see that." Jiraya laughed as he said that.

"Pervy Sage, do you think I still have a chance?" Naruto asked.

"Chance about what?...Oh, so that's what you're thinking about..." Jiraya rubbed his chin as he closed his eyes and started to think. "Well, there's no correct way to predict it. The time will show everything.  Every single moment of our life has its time and place where path unfolds. Now, let's go back to training. " Jiraya stands up and Naruto smiled as he got up.