Chapter 1 - Nepeta

An alarm blares, in a house in a neighborhood in Eastern Washington. Tavros Nitram smacks his hand on the "dismiss" button, and rolls out of bed sighing.
He changes into ripped jeans and a Panic! At The Disco shirt, looking really emo from all of his clothes. Then again, he pretty much is...
"Well...first shitty day of school..." Tavros says, picking up a backpack and putting it on his back.
He walks out of the front door and heads to his bus stop, where he sees a REALLY cute girl. She's wearing an oversized green trench coat and a neko hat.
"Oh, hi there!" She says, smiling at him.
"Um...hi...?" Tavros says awkwardly.
She giggles. "Hehehehe, don't be so nervous! My name's Nepeta Leijon, what's yours?" Nepeta says, smiling cutely. Shit, everything she says and does is cute...
"Um...I'm Tavros Nitram..." For the first time that morning, Tavros smiles. "Ooh, little Tavbitch is flirting it up with the new girl!" A familiar voice says, and Tavros scowls. He turns around and sees Vriska Serket, a bully from his past.
"We're just friends, whoever you are...and you wouldn't know that because you have none." Nepeta smiles innocently as Vriska and Tavros look at her in astonishment.