!PROLOGUE!

PROLOGUE

"Your eyes are like voids that I could stare at for hours."

____________________{+}____________________

You were sitting in your seat as Mr Aizawa spoke about things that you couldn't care less about, you were instead thinking about a certain split haired boy, Shoto Todoroki. He was just a cute guy! At Least that's what you told yourself, the more you thought about him the more you felt like a weirdo, like...you shouldn't be thinking about him THIS much, its starting to feel ridiculous. But you couldn't help but think about the stoic boy, he was basically a perfect guy, that was why other girls liked him.

'Why am I still thinking about him?'

You thought as you fiddled with your chewed up pencil as Mr Aizawa talked more.

You felt embarrassed, mostly because of how much of a chicken you are. You did in fact try to talk to Todoroki, but gave up at the last minute, as it never felt like the right time. He was always hanging out with a different group than you, he never started conversations toward anyone, and isn't really socially available, not to mention he is the son of the number 2 hero! So he's most definitely busy.

But as the bell rang, you had an idea!

'What if you wrote him letters instead and gave him a gift with each letter! So I wouldn't have to be drowned in embarrassment every time i try to talk to him!'

You thought as your classmates left the classroom as you pulled some lined paper out of your school bag and started to write.

____________________{+}____________________

this book would probably have quicker updates than my other books, im just so bad at writing action so this is a bit of a pallet cleanser! writing this also reminded me its 2 am :)

-AUTHOR