chapter 2

Let begin....

Pluh - please daddy! I'm - I'm going to pee

Pluh - please daddy! I'm - I'm going to pee..." please..ruhma once again. Almost screaming..

He stopped and he kissed her head he said her did she did it again..she giggled loudly she saw he naughty kiss her nose button he said for her are she is ok ..she understands he talks about the night...she red in tomato she hide her face in his chest ..he giggled louder .you look at him .
He touches your legs and he smirks when you shiver ....
Namjoon... Let's do bath bbygirl cm mom is waiting for us for breakfast..
You get off the bed and he sees you fall again...you look at him with a Pout face he told you what happened.....
Ruhma....uff you do so much wild now my butt and legs hurt ...take me in the bath now .
He lifts you in the arm and takes you to the bathroom. He touched Ur back he open shower tap he sexily touch Ur back you shiver ...you both do rounds 2 in shower...he take u in wardrobe room he makes you get ready...you red in tomato he treats you like his little baby girl ...you saw he wear black suit...you both get ready.

you both get ready

he kiss Ur head...he tease call you biwi g ....
You both go downstairs...you saw Mrs Kim put breakfast on the table...she hugged you tightly... You all eat breakfast together...

On the other side

Risha
I don't want to work here anymore...I don't understand what Ur problem... can't you talk nice to the same one...I work here that doesn't mean I am your servant. You just need to work here like a robot ...I don't understand what Ur problem is huh ..
Mr sung_min..
It's my office I am in charge of this office...it's my rule .. I am your boss not you understand..
Risha...yes I understand...I tell U same thing you are the only boss to stop bothering my life understand ...
He saw she sigh her resignation letter...he looked shocked at her ..he knows she is the number one employee in the company. He sighs deeply and sees she is visible in front of him .. she goes already.

Risha..

I started driving and I heard azan on my way ..I replied it's in my heart while driving I am so pissed off of my boss today how dare he disrespect my boys huh ...what he thinks i am hid servant....I reply to all azan answers.. i do dua as well i see traffic jams. I saw a traffic jam because two men can fight I can't see them clearly....I made a pout i remember today is my friend's anniversary.. I am already late today I even forgot to wish her . I know today is my last day of earth . ... When I arrived at home I saw everyone at home and I saw my Baba was in the kitchen helping mama. . I greet them and tell them I go to the namjoon anniversary.. Baba said ok I'll go upstairs and get ready...I wear a casual dress i smile wide i do light make up as well...I get ready...