★Ch. One★

• Sebastian's Point of View •
I sighed as I gently closed the door to my young lord's room. He had finally fallen asleep. Ime all down the hallway to the stair that lead to my chamber of he servants quarters. I slowly walk into the pitch black room.
"Will you at least light a candle so I can see you," I say into the darkness.
"But what fun would that be if I gave up so easily," the voice said back.
"Then I guess I'll just get a head start on the chores for tomorrow," I say as I ever so slightly turn he door nob.
"Oh, alright," the voice says as he lights a candle.
"Happy?" He says with fake irritation.
I look up and see him grinning. He looks so beautiful in the dim light of the candle and I cannot stop myself from smiling as I walk towards him.
"Much, much better," I say.
"The view isn't too bad for me too Sebastian-chan," he says as he looks up at me.
With that I take his mouth in mine. He's mine. Grell Sutcliff is all mine. Soon the kiss becomes hated. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He slightly opened his mouth as my younger explored his hot cavern as if it was new unexplored territory. Soon one no led to another and we were both on he bed naked. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"Sebastian? Sebastian, Ciel has requested some teas and was wondering if you would bring it up," Mey-Rin said through the door.
I sighed, "Alright I'll be right there."
I looked over at Grell with an apologetic look. I could tell he was trying to mask his irritation.
"Go," he said, his voice dripping with frustration and annoyance.
I quickly there on some clothes and straightened up as I prepared his tea. I opened the door trying to get this done as quickly as possible.
"Here you are my lord," I said.
"Thank you, Sebastian. Your are dismissed," Ciel said through a yawn. I quietly returned to Grell. He was facing the wall so I shanked my arms around his waist as I did he placed a kiss on mouth and we picked up where we left off.

I woke up the next morning with Grell in my arms. I wasn't sure why I slept since I usually don't partake in slumber, but I guess last night's events wore me out.
Grell's eyes fluttered open. I was about to say something when I heard a knock on the door.
"Hide!" I frantically whispered to Grell
"Yes," I called through the door.
"The young lord has just woken up and will need to be dressed," I heard Mey-Rin say peeking her head through the door. Luckily I had thrown a robe on before she opened the door.
"Very well," I said,"I will be there in a moment."
She nodded.
"You can come out now," I called.
Grell came out of my wardrobe wearing a robe.
"Why are you so ashamed of me Sebby?"
"I'm not ashamed of you," I said," just... I like to think of our relationship a secret."
My dirty little secret.

AMV Is by WilliamT_Sutcliff