Chapter 1 🌊

It was 14:38 and the teacher was explaining a math solution. Julia wasn't even paying attention, because division, multiplying and many more were one of her weaknesses. Her grades in the majority of subjects would be perfect, or maybe the best in school if math wasn't one of the most important of them.

   ”So for the small project I'm going to pick you partners” Julia heard the teacher announcing. She began pairing up two-people groups.
Julia's head hasn't risen up until she heard her name being said by Ms. Hetkinns' bossy voice.

   ”You, Julianne Saylor, sit with Mary Kate over there” She called her out, pointing at MK with her sight.

MK seemed annoyed, sighing. Is this because of the pick or did she react that way on the way Hetkinns named her? MK has never introduced herself in a different way than a combination of her both initials. But why was that? Mary and Kate don't seem bad as a name. Kate might be basic, but what's wrong with that? She should consider herself lucky she wasn't named anything as silly as Susan, for example.

Julia finally switched seats to be closer to MK and sat in front of her.

  ”So uhm.. got any ideas?” Julia asked nicely.

  ”Well what do you think?” Mk responded yet not as politely as Julia. ”This gnome expects us to do impossible things when she can't drive a car correctly by herself.”

  ”Have YOU ever driven a car?” Julia questioned again, still trying to bond with her partner.

  ”..No?”

  ”Yeah. That's what I was thinking.. Listen, I don't like math either, but this time Het was less torturing us with it. The project is to make it about ANYTHING related to math, like its history, an entire article about the π,  surface area.... Anything!” She tried to  encourage MK.

She scoffed.

  ”Fine, let's do the π then...”

After school, 14:50

Julia was walking by her way home with her best friend, Nichelle. She immediately stopped when she saw MK  running towards her, somehow not tripping over.

  ”WAIT, STOP-” She shouted. ”Is it fine if we revise for tomorrow's biology test at you or my house? I'm so grey on this topic and if I come back home with an F, I won't come back to school cause I'd be DEAD.”

Julia glared at her, not answering.

   ”What test?”

   ”Biology test?”

   ”Yeah, you didn't know?” Nichelle peeked out and agreed.

Julia froze. She was one of the best in biology in her school, she can't get anything under B. At least that's what she has established in her study life.

  ”YOU TWO. AT MY HOUSE. RUNNING. DARTING. SPEEDING. WITH ME RIGHT NOW!” she panicked and ran.

  ”Can I at least bring a friend with myself? Like ask her right now?” Nichelle asked, heavily breathing.

   ”Make it quick. Come to my house, me and MK better keep going.”

Usjsbdjdjdiss

The motivation is boiliing

For my discord babes

minaxsq

luvleymillz

Srry it was kinda short

I have two tests tmrw

And both of them are fucking grammar sjdjsgrufhrjeehhh

🫣🫣

Goodnight ig

I just really wanted to link a song to this chapter but I forgor yall have spotifayoo and I don't