Interruptions

Okay, this chapter is really spicy. I never wrote something like this before and it got really out of control so...yeah. I hope you like it🙈
--------

Today is their weekly FaceTime call, and like every friday things got steamy and heated very fast. They missed each other, and Char was so damn touch starved, and it annoyed her that even now when they were finally officialy together, Mia wasn't here to touch her herself, but it helped to see her hungry eyes on her, wishing she could jump through the screen and touch her herself, but even a few thousand miles away Mia was still in control, letting Char wait, not allowing her the release she oh so desperately needed.

The last three weeks they were always interrupted, let it be an important phone call from Marjorie asking her to run an errand for her, her ex-husband telling her he is sick and she needs to get the kids or Carly calling her because she needs her help with something or Reece asking her if she has time for their next therapy session.
Mia is always understanding, telling her to go, if she wants to, because as Mia puts it, "she can put her needs before the needs of others sometimes", and Charlotte knows she can say no, but it feels wrong, she needs to work on that.

But not tonight, tonight she would have a few amazing orgasms following Mia's instructions, hearing her smooth voice in her ears, as if she was in the room with her, and then fall asleep to her face on the screen, and her singing softly in her headphones.
So far everything went perfect, no interruptions, Mia was amazing as always, already knowing her tells, and what she would want her to do, bringing her close to the edge but stopping her right before it, like three times already, and paired with the last three times they tried this she was beyond frustrated, and horny and she knew if Mia would not allow her to cum soon she would just simply implode.

"Good girl, sweetheart. Get right up to that edge for me. Yes, that's it, and now hold it. I am going to count down from 10 and then you can let go. Got it?"
She had long ago lost the ability to speak so she just nodded her head quickly, needing the release so bad.

"Good. 10."
Char could only hear Mia's voice, everything else was muted, her body was on fire, but she wanted to be good for Mia.

"9"
She was really annoyed the last few days, snapping at parents and staff but it really wasn't her fault, her girlfriend was amazing in bed, and so hot, and she kept sending her spicy pictures and she wasn't allowed to help herself. She knew if she really needed it Mia wouldn't be mad, but she had to admit she really liked giving up control like that.

"8, keep rubbing my love"
She could barley feel her hand anymore, she lost track of the hours some time ago but it didn't matter.

"7, I wish that it was my hand, touching you, feeling you, the things I would do to you."
Hearing Mia say those words let her buck her hips, and sent her almost tumbling over the edege, but she could hold back in the last second. She could hear Mia chuckle, and just knew that if she would open her eyes now she would see her smirking at her, knowing full well what her voice and words were doing to her.

"6, you are doing so good, Char. That was a close call, baby. Don't think I didn't see that."
Char forces her eyes open to shoot her girlfriend a dirty look, Mia just smirks and looks deep into her eyes.

"5. No, don't slow down. Keep going"
Char bites her lip, focusing on keeping her touch a little lighter but still fast, like Mia wanted her to.

"4, you are almost there Charlotte."
Her breathing was fast and her heartbeat is out of control she couldn’t focus on anything, expect Mia's voice.

"3, just a tiny little bit longer Char, I know you can do it."
"Mia, please" was all Char could get out, before a throaty moan slipped out between her lips.
"Fuck" Mia swears under her breath.