marijuana and mcdonald's

hii heeseungie hyung! it's jaeyun! i'd like to buy an eighth pls ^_^

😭😭???
how did you get my number lmaoo
and i didn't know you smoked?

i got it from riki's phone
i hope that's fine?
and yeah i smoke like alllll the time

oh fr??

mhm😇

alr igu give me like 30 minutes

???
do you have a pricing guide or like a menu maybe?
are you gonna ship it to me?
hello hyung???
HYUBGHWANSWER PLS?!!??

i'll see you in 30 minutes

SEE ME?
LIKE ALONE JUST ME??
SEE ME WHERE???!!
WHERE? DO I GO SOMEWHERE HELLO
DO I LIKE MEET YOU SOMEWHERE
HELLO HYUNG PLS I LOVE YOU

read 10:15

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

If you were to ask Riki, Yoon, or even Jake's parents—or anyone who has ever known Jake—they'd all say something along the lines of: Jake takes an eternity to get ready. Jungwon wouldn't say that, though, because Jungwon just gets him. It seems like Jungwon is the only one who understands how much effort it takes to look as pretty as Jake does every day.

His daily routine is no joke, but this isn't just any day. In twenty-nine minutes, Jake will be meeting up with his boyfriend (to-be). Where? He has absolutely no clue, but that's not about to stop him!

Jake meticulously attends to every detail of his skincare and makeup, from priming his skin to perfecting his look with concealer, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and a final touch of strawberry lip gloss.

But it seems Jake got a little too carried away–the Sexyy Red he was blasting in the background definitely isn't helping his case–because his phone dings. Jake snatches it immediately, squeezing his eyes shut tight, holding it to his chest, praying it isn't Heeseung because he's not even close to being ready yet.

When Jake reads that Heeseung is outside his house, he drops the lip gloss on his vanity and rips off his My Melody headband, throwing it on his bed haphazardly, and stumbling out of his room.

He's truly surprised when he makes it off the staircase alive after nearly falling on his ass twice, but he digresses. He shoves his feet into the first pair of shoes he sees (they happen to be Riki's Crocs and they are akin to clown shoes on Jake's feet) and swings the door open, slamming it behind him on his way out.