3 ~ Don't Listen To Them

~~ Hello! I'm so sorry I've been gone for awhile. There have been some personal problems so I'll show up here and there. Even though I'll be gone I'm still writing! Until then I'll let you guys know when I'm officially back! ~~

No one's POV
Today you and Fukuzawa are meeting your family, you're not really close with your family but you got invited to a family reunion and your mother and cousin's wanted to meet your boyfriend Yukichi Fukuzawa, the president of the Armed Detective Agency and your boss.
Yukichi was driving as you were in the passenger seat.
"Y/n are you okay honey?" Fukuzawa asks as he keeps his eyes on the road holding your hand to comfort you.
"Yeah... I'm fine. Just nervous" you say as you chuckled a little.
"Hon, it'll be fine. Why are you so nervous? Are they not going to like me?" Fukuzawa said giving you a questionable look.
"No, no. I think they'll love you! Just... Your age. I don't know how they will react to your age. I know they, somewhat? I think? They have a problem with the age gap" y/n said very nervous.

You see y/n is 20 years old and Fukuzawa is 45. Which means there is a 25 year gap between you two. You both don't care about the age gap it's just, you know your family will flip out if they found out Fukuzawa's age.

"Y/n we don't need to tell them my age, you don't need to worry." Fukuzawa said as he drove into the driveway to see a bunch of cars. Seeing all the cars gave you more anxiety.
As the car stops Fukuzawa grabs your hands and looks at you.
"It'll be fine. It's just one day." You two share a kiss.
"How bad can this be?" You said as you both look at the house to see everyone watching you two. Some looked happy and others looked pissed.

"I see. We'll be fine let's go."

- - - -

Y/n and Fukuzawa went through hell meeting everyone now all you need is your mom and dad. You said hi as you gave your parents a hug. (You really didn't want to T^T)
After you were done Fukuzawa introduced himself "Hello I am Yukichi Fukuzawa" he said as he gave them a little bow.
Fukuzawa was trying his best to be respectful to your parents even though you both didn't like them.

"Oh so you're Yukichi!?" Your mother asked calling Fukuzawa by his first name which he didn't like.
He doesn't like these people so he doesn't want them calling him by his first name.

"Please ma'am call me Fukuzawa" he said to your mother
You were scared on how your mother would react but she took it well. On the other hand you can tell your father doesn't like him.
'Well that's just great!' you thought to yourself

"Hey you" your father said to Fukuzawa as he's giving him a disgusted look.
"Hello sir, you can call me Fukuzawa" the white hair male said
"Whatever. How old are you son?" Your father asks Fukuzawa as both look a each other.
"Umm... I'm- Fukuzawa was saved by your tia's and cousin's jumping in.

(I'm Hispanic so I use Tia, it's in Spanish. In English it's aunt. I just think tia sounds better)

"Y/n!! This is your boyfriend!? Oh my god! He's not bad looking! Wow!"
Everyone gets in your father's way so Fukuzawa never answer this question.
"Let's go outside! Let me show you to all the games we have!"

- - - -

After hanging out with the family and meeting everyone it was time for dinner.
Everyone was enjoying dinner and halfway through your father gets Fukuzawa's attention.

"So son are going to tell me how old you are?" Your father said giving Fukuzawa a serious look. Everyone stopped and looked at Fukuzawa. Everything goes quite.
Your heart dropped. Fukuzawa holds your hand to calm you down.

"Well... Sir I- I am 45 years old" Fukuzawa said waiting for a response.
"45 years old, and you know hpw old my daughter/son/child is?"

(Child is a choice cause we non-binarys need something oof)

"Yes sir they are 20 years old."

"That's a 25 year gap. You know that" your father says as he stands up walking towards you and Fukuzawa. Fukuzawa noince that your father was going to hit you so he stops him.
"Boy what do you think you're doing? Stopping me from hitting my child. This is my kid I can do whatever I want to them!" Your dad yells at Fukuzawa.
"No you can not. How dare you say that. They're a grown ass adult. I will not let you hurt my lover" Fukuzawa then pushes your father back. He holds you in his arms as you both leave. Your father yells "I don't want you and that whore coming back here!"
Fukuzawa couldn't stay quite
"sir watch your mouth. They're not a whore just because they're dating someone older and you don't have to worry, we won't be coming back." Fukuzawa says as you both get in the car.

He stars driving as he drive's away from the house he pulls over.
"Yukichi? Are you oka-" he cut you off with a kiss
"Y/n I love you. I'm so sorry that happened back there. I got mad." Fukuzawa says as he holds you.
"Honey its fine. My father deserved it. What you did back there was nothing you could have hit him but you didn't and that push was because he was going to hit me. You don't need to feel sorry or mad at yourself, you did the right thing. I love you too" you kiss him back.
After a moment of being in each others arms you both pulled away and Fukuzawa continued driving home.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading! <3

I just found out this story is #1 for Yukichi Fukuzawa! On 4/6/2022
Thank you guys so much!! TvT

I can't believe it was 20 when I wrote this :,)
I'm 22 now :,)