𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

I knew this was a bad idea

I knew this was a bad idea. I knew that what I was about to do was probably the most stupidest thing I've ever done, But what could I say? I was born stupid. 

With a sigh, I sent him a 'hi' and nervously waited for his reply.

You might be wondering who I am talking about, I'm talking about someone who's even more gorgeous than the greek gods, with bright blue eyes, hair whiter than the snow,  6'3 feet tall figure with muscular and veiny arms, I'm talking about the one and only, Satoru Gojo. My ex-boyfriend. I don't know why I texted him in the middle of the night, at 3 am.

Maybe I just missed his presence around me. It had been 3 months since we had ended things. The reason? That's the story for another time. (Nobody cheated on anyone if that's what you're thinking) 

I nervously chewed on my bottom lips as I waited for his reply. I knew he was awake, he never sleeps. Even when we were together, he never did.

 Always said he simply stayed awake to protect me in the night, But now? I don't know why he's awake. Maybe protecting someone else. I winced at the thought and then few moments later, I jumped when I heard the notification ding from my phone, It was Gojo. 

 He didn't say much, Just a simple 'hi' back. I took a deep breath and texted him back.

 𝙔/𝙉: "Why are you up?"

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "I can ask you the same thing too, y'know?" 

Well true. 

 𝙔/𝙉: "I couldn't sleep."

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "Really? Maybe we should do something about that then."

 𝙔/𝙉: "Are you with someone?" 

I didn't know why I asked that. I was jealous, maybe? I didn't know, but the thought of him being with someone else at this hour had my insides churn with jealousy and sadness.

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "No, why do you ask?"

 𝙔/𝙉: "Just wanted to make sure I'm not disturbing you." 

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "You know you can never disturb me, love." 

There it was. The thing he used to call me back when we were still together. I sighed and heard another message notification from him. 

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "You said you can't sleep. I have an idea."

 𝙔/𝙉: "Enlighten me." 

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "Take off your shirt." 

I widened my eyes at his response. What? Why would he want me to take my shirt off? 

 𝙔/𝙉: "What? Why?" 

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "Be a good girl and do what I say without questioning me." 

 I could sense the demanding tone in his text. And I hated the fact that even if he wasn't here with me, he still had so much control over me. So I do as he said and take off my shirt, now being completely bare from my upper body. Like who the hell wears a bra while sleeping? 

 𝙔/𝙉: "...I did it, Now what?"

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "Always so obedient. My sweet cutie."

 I blushed and clenched my thighs together. God what has this man done to me? He's going to be death of me one day. 

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "What happened princess? Cat got your tongue?"

 He texted after I didn't text him for several seconds. 

 𝙔/𝙉: "No, I just didn't expect you to reply to me that way." 

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "What way, princess? I didn't say anything out of ordinary." 

 I could feel his smug smirk through the screen. He knew damn well what he was doing and how much control he had over me. 

 𝙔/𝙉: "Shut up."

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "Now that's not a nice way to talk to someone. Keep in mind that actions have consequences, love." 

I smirked. Well if he wanted to tease around and play a game, then bring it on. Two can play this game. 

 𝙔/𝙉: "What are you gonna do? Come over and knock this attitude out of me?"

 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "Don't tempt me, cutie. You might not be able to handle me if I did that."

 𝙔/𝙉: "You're delusional. Of course I know how to handle people like you."

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "Oh yeah? Lets see what that mouth of yours will say once I'm over there and fuck each of your bratty attitude out of you."

I blushed again, Maybe I wanted him to come over and let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. 

𝙔/𝙉: "All your tongue does is ramble stupid things. You know you can never do that." 

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "You're playing with fire here, cutie. Once I'm there, my tongue is gonna explain how much more it can do more than 'just ramble' things."

𝙔/𝙉: "Pfft as if. We both know you don't have guts to actually do that." 

I teased. 

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤: "You know what, I'm done talking around." 

And with that he went offline. I got worried, maybe I took it far and he got upset with my behavior? Gosh will he want to talk to me again?  

Writer's notes: it is currently 4 am and I took a tiny little break from the Nanami fanfic and I was listening to a Gojo playlist and this idea just kinda came in my mind but I thought of it way long ago before I even got Wattpad so thought now was the right time lol :p I'm surviving off of a strawberry lemon minute maid (help me)