Ch1

Third Person's POV

Star City Docks; July 17th; 23:16 PDT

In the cover of the night, two people are unloading a truck. As they remove the first, long, flat container, an arrow drops between the two. Red fletching showing off and the nock blinks bright red before releasing gas. The gas knocks the two to the ground and the container goes flying, popping open to reveal a high-tech gun. The gun slides to the feet of one of their associates, Daniel Brickwell, aka Brick, takes aim, the barrel gaining three red streaks.

He looks at the construction set up over his head, finally zeroing in on Speedy, who has completely ditched his hat

Speedy has auburn hair with blue eyes. He is tall in stature, around the same height as Aqualad. Due to his rigorous training with Green Arrow, he has become very muscular, most noticeably on his upper body. Because of his rather serious personality, it is uncommon for him to ever smile, instead a frown or a deadpan look being his standard facial expression. the suit itself was designed with yellow gloves, boots, belt, and a red suit.

"You again? I'm starting to get insulted that Green Arrow's not messing up my operations personally" Narrows his eyes as he aims for Speedy

The ex-protégé dives right grabbing onto the next support column, just barely staying in front of the shots. As Brick shoots at the bridge, he nearly grabbed, he drops down a level and runs across the bridge. Brick shoots in front of the young archer, who changes his momentum so he could flip and nock an arrow and releases it. Shooting the arrow right down the barrel, causing it to explode in Brick's hand, even shredding his suit.

Do you know what I pay for a suit my size?!" Brick questions the young bow user before looking towards his henchmen "Scorch the Earth, boys" he tells them.

The five raise their guns to do that, but a blur comes through and two of them are suddenly left weaponless. One of them was grabbed by the back of his hood and Marin grew back and threw him over his shoulder hitting the ground. The last two aim at him, only for their guns to be knocked out of their hands. Robin swings into an opening in the crates with his happy cackle bringing their attention to Aqualad. The Atlantean drops down with his water-bearers turning into whips which hit the smugglers in full force. This knocks them into the back of the truck and to the ground, unconscious.