⟢𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈₊ ⊹

⚠︎ 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐩⭑.ᐟ

                     ⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩❦︎𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

The night after the battle against heaven Lucifer cuddled Alastor on the couch in the hotel lobby as they listened to the rain outside, it was a peaceful but depressing sound, the sound of victory but also defeat. Lucifer stroked Alastor's hair gently, refraining from touching his ears knowing how uncomfortable he was with it. "I'm sorry I insulted you for being short..." Alastor said softly, Lucifer chuckled in reply. "I know you're not sorry Al." Lucifer said as he continued to stroke the sinner's hair with his small hands "A fake apology won't help you get redeemed, but I'll admit I am a little shorter than average... maybe."  The angel blushed slightly as he saw the mischievous smile on the taller man's face. "A little?" Alastor uttered mockingly, Lucifer rolled his eyes, smiling slightly as he did. "I uh-... I'm sorry about my wife." Lucifer's tone became serious and so did his expression. "Nonsense, dear! It's my fault, I disobeyed her by fighting Adam, she is doing to me what I did to many of the most powerful overlords hell has ever known in my prime." Lucifer giggled softly. "I can't-" Alastor stopped him mid sentence. "Actually I believe it is better than that since you took the pain away." Lucifer shook his head in disbelief, Alastor should have been thankful that he took his pain away as Lilith was slowly destroying his soul, especially since it took a lot of his power to do it, Lilith has definitely gotten stronger since owning Alastor's soul. But, of course Alastor was there bragging about how much of a horrible person he was in his prime. "Why do you always have to brag? Just say 'thank you', dick." Lucifer frowned as he held him closer. He was definitely annoyed by him but now he kind of wanted him to annoy him forever. "Thank you..." he whispered, his voice getting weaker, Lucifer smiled softly as he rested his head on his. "You're welcome, Al..." his voice cracked as he tried to hold his tears back. "Would petting my ears make you feel better, your majesty?..." Lucifer's eyes widened. "But you never let anyone touch your ears, not even Nifty." Alastor sighed. "Consider it my parting gift to you..." Lucifer nodded and slowly moved his hands over to the demon's red, fluffy ears. The radio demon let out a small fawn squeak as the fallen angel began to pet his soft ears. "Awe!! Is that what you've been hiding from me?" Lucifer chuckled. Alastor's cheeks turned red as he almost frowned in response. "Ugh, stop it..." Lucifer laughed menacingly as he scratched behind his ears. "Who's a good boy?-"

Lucifer flinched as a loud noise of radio static filled the room. Alastor's eyes turned black, he was shaking and his ears flattened against his head. "She used to say that all the time.." the demon muttered under his breath, Lucifer heard it and his expression saddened. "Y-you mean Lilith?" Red overlord drool began seeping out of Alastor's mouth as the name of his cruel owner  left the king's mouth. "Dear God! What did she do to you, Al?!" Alastor turned his head 180 degrees to face the shorter man, the sight was terrifying, even for the devil himself. "I DESERVE EVERYTHING SHE'S DONE TO ME!" Alastor went back to his normal form after yelling due to exhaustion, it was the last bit of his power. "Alastor!" Lucifer said in fear as he saw him lay back, weakened. He laid his head next to the red demon's, hoping he'll help him stay awake for at least a little while. "She... used to... hit me... and choke me... like my father did..." Lucifer looked at him sadly, he couldn't imagine going through so much abuse while being forced to hide it. "I'm sorry, I had no idea.." Alastor took a shallow breath before speaking again. "I had to... stitch my... smile on... guess that's what... I deserve for... my taste in food..." he closed his eyes slowly. Lucifer gasped. "Al! Don't close your eyes!" He started to shake him. "Al! Wake up! Please! I love yo-" Before Lucifer was able to finish his sentence Alastor grabbed his face and kissed him. Lucifer kissed him back, they kissed passionately until he felt Alastor's arms going limp around him. He pulled away from Alastor. "Ehe.. I... love you too... short king..." The radio demon mumbled weakly before he stopped breathing.

"Al..."

❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦ ❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦

                           ✨Author's note
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞😭 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝟎 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫🫶🏻)