[valkbox☆] Under my umbrella (ella ella ey ey ey)

when the sun shines we'll shine together told u i'll be here forever!! (nostalgic song eek)
sorry i used to listen to that song 24/7 so yeh

On to the story!!

—————————————————————————————————————————————
"Oh, come on.."
Rain poured down from the sky and the rainclouds blotted out the sun. "Seriously?" Boombox whined. "The one time I forget to bring an umbrella..". It was just after a Phight, and Boombox's team had been absolutely flattened. He was exhausted and was not looking forward to walking home by himself in the middle of a storm. He sighed, and miserably walked out into the rain.
It immediately felt as if someone had sprayed him with a hose; his shoes were soaked and his hands were shaking. Rolling thunder sounded from somewhere above him.
Great. Boombox thought, wiping water off his visor. A thunderstorm. Just what I need. Boombox picked up his pace, hoping to find shelter, but a voice from behind him made him turn around.
"Boombox! Hey!" Boombox turned to see Valk with a yellow umbrella, skipping toward him. Boombox stopped walking and looked at Valk's shoes. He had adorable little yellow gumboots on! Boombox smiled as Valk came up to him. "Gosh, you're soaked!" Valk said. Once he caught up to Boombox, Valk raised the umbrella so Boombox could fit under it.
"Thanks." Boombox smiled, grateful.
"Oh, it's nothing!" Valk said, beaming. "Aaack, you're soaking wet! Here." Valk produced a small hand towel out of nowhere and wiped off some of the water off of Boombox. Boombox's eyes widened, surprised, but Valk didn't seem to notice. "There wasn't any report of a thunderstorm today. Strange how it came outta nowhere!" He said, as he finished wiping water off of Boombox. He folded the towel neatly and put it in his pocket."Did you know?" He said enthusiastically, "I found my umbrella in Dom's bag! Actually, I think he was trying to steal it!"
Boombox chuckled as Valk went on about how his brother always teased him. Boombox looked at Valk, only half-listening.  Valk was so adorable! His yellow umbrella, his little yellow gumboots and his happy, joyful attitude made Boombox want to hug him and never let go. The way he smiled and how he was nice to everyone, even Subspace, who was known for his repulsive, arrogant attitude.

"Hey..Are you listening?" Valk asked, poking Boombox on his arm. Valk had just noticed Boombox's blank expression.
"Wha- uh.." the poke in his arm snapped Boombox out of his thoughts.
"Oh, you look so tired! I'm sorry you had to listen to my little rant!" Valk giggled, "But seriously, I hate being short." He sighed, "I would love to be tall! Like Banhammer! Apparently he's about 6'11"! Gosh, I wish I could be as tall as him!" Valk glanced at Boombox."Oops, I'm talking too much again, aren't I.."
"No, It's alright..." Boombox said. "It's cute, and it's nice to hear you talk" he added, before realising what he'd said. "I- uh.. I-.." he stuttered, flushing. His heart raced as he looked at Valk.
"You.. think I'm cute..?" Valk smiled shyly, his cheeks dusted pink.
"I- well.." Boombox said, flustered. "I mean, yeah.." he mumbled, looking away from Valk. Boombox was taken by surprise when Valk put his arms around his waist and hugged him, while holding the umbrella in the other. Boombox hugged back.
"I think you're cute too!" Valk squeaked, as he broke apart from the hug. His face was pink. "I- I mean, you're amazing!" "You were really cool out there today! I mean- during the second round i saw you- wha-" Valk froze, as Boombox leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He stopped walking and stood there for a second, as if someone had paused a video. "I- a- you-" he stuttered, finally able to find his voice. He was turning pinker by the second. Boombox chuckled and hugged Valk. A few moments later he felt hum hug back tightly. They broke apart, but Valk took Boombox's hands in his own and looked into his eyes.
"What I'm trying to say is.. I really like you." He said, blushing scarlet. "It would be nice if.. we could hang out sometime?"
"Sure" Boombox replied happily. "That would be great."

——————————————————————————————————

yippee i did it im writing this in science class rn 🤫
its so complicated like what the heckers is a thylakoid omg who makes words like that😓
anyway i hope you enjoyed!! Next chapter might be... uhh idk a few weeks? Yea!!