Chapter: 2

‹Previous chapter

Rockstar Fantasy

A shy fan gets the ultimate rockstar treatment on Chase Atlantic's tour bus, leading to a night of passion and self-discovery.

As the concert came to an end, Finn found himself invited to join the band, Chase Atlantic, on their tour bus. His heart raced as he followed Mitchel Cave, the lead singer who had just performed a song dedicated to him. Mitchel's brown hair fell casually over his eyes, giving him an air of mysterious allure. Clinton Cave, the drummer with brown hair and an easy smile, and Christian Anthony, the blond-haired charmer with an electric guitar slung low on his hips, flanked Mitchel. Their good looks and rockstar personas made Finn's knees weak.

Stepping onto the tour bus, Finn felt the vibrance and energy that surrounded the band. The bus was alive with music and laughter, a stark contrast to the shy life he led. Beer bottles clinked and the sound of ice rattling in almost empty glasses filled the air, creating an inviting clamor. The scent of sweat and expensive cologne filled his nostrils, and he felt himself getting lost in the overwhelming sensations.

"Guys, this is Finn," Mitchel introduced him to the rest of the band and their entourage. "The one I told you about."

Finn's cheeks flushed as he realized that Mitchel had been talking about him to his bandmates. He shyly waved, feeling self-conscious under the scrutiny of the handsome musicians.

"Hey, man, pull up a seat," Christian said, patting the space beside him on a leather couch. "Join the party."

Finn nodded, grateful for the invitation, and sat down, his eyes taking in the plush interior of the bus. The band members surrounded him, their laughter and easy camaraderie drawing him into their world. He felt like a character in a dream, surrounded by the rock stars whose music had been the soundtrack to his teenage years.

The bus jerked into motion as the driver started heading towards the highway, the city lights flashing by outside the tinted windows. Finn's heart raced as he felt a hand on his thigh, looking up to see Mitchel's intense gaze fixed on him.

"You liked the show, didn't you, Finn?" Mitchel asked, his voice low and intimate.

Finn nodded, his throat feeling dry. "It was amazing. I've been a fan for years."

Mitchel leaned closer, his warm breath tickling Finn's ear. "I could see the desire in your eyes, baby. And I plan on fulfilling all your fantasies tonight."

Finn shivered at Mitchel's words, his body reacting to the promise in his voice. He glanced around, feeling exposed under the gazes of the other band members, but seeing only encouragement and lust burning in their eyes.

Clinton, the drummer, approached them, his eyes dark with desire. "Mitchel's not the only one who noticed you, Finn. We all did. And we want to make sure you have the night of your life."