Chapter 9: Siren-Jaw Attack

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the ship and make him just sat there and then he was holding the pill in his hand and make him was sigh out in relief and he was drink it by himself and (Y/N) is tired and he was pretty much getting tired right now

When (Y/N) was in the ship and make him just sat there and then he was holding the pill in his hand and make him was sigh out in relief and he was drink it by himself and (Y/N) is tired and he was pretty much getting tired right now. Then (Y/N) heard the footsteps coming here and he saw Inou, Naruse, Mutsumi, and Ayumi that they both were here and they saw (Y/N) had a depress on his face and make him turn his head to look up at them who stood right there.

Mutsumi: "I-I hope that we aren't interrupting at your rest?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head to her.

Ayumi: "W-What are you doing right now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know what to say...but I tries to think in my head and I need to know what those things out there but I need to think about the plan. Alright, can I help you four something?" He asked them and they both turn their heads to look at each others.

Naruse: "We just want to say that we want to thank you for your help." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and then he said.

(Y/N): "Don't thank me...I'm just lonely survivor in this island...all I want to going back to my own home." He said to her.

Inou: "We know that...we want to going home as well." She said to (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and he said.

(Y/N): "This Odo Island I thought my boss told me it is safety here...but he lie to me about this place." He said to the four of them and then they both went to take a seat beside with (Y/N) by themselves and they were talking to (Y/N) like a lot and this make the five of them were sat there and having fun by themselves.

When (Y/N) was take an iPhone out and check the signal but there is no signal around here and this island was pretty much big and terrifying that (Y/N) never even knew and (Y/N) just decide to listen the music by himself.

Some folks are born made to wave the flag

Hoo, they're red, white and blue

And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"

Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me

I ain't no senator's son, son

It ain't me, it ain't me

I ain't no furtunate one, no

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand

Lord, don't they help themselves, Lord?

But when the taxman come to the door

Lord, the house lookin' like a rummage sale, yeah