🍁13💦

AUTHOR POV
He pinned her to bedroom door as soon as he came into room. His lips abusing her soft ones. His jealousy getting the best of him. She tapped on his shoulder to tell him she is breathless but he has no intention to let her lips go when he felt her body getting heavy he left her lips. He rested his forehead on herself while breathing heavily.

Martin:Sorry love but i can't control my self.

he panted near her ear making her shiver in  seductiveness. She understood he is jealous so she give him permission to show whom she belongs. She pulled him by nape and started to kiss him. This was the permission he needed.

All of her clothes lying on floor living her in her undergarments with his shirt unbuttoned and coat thrown carelessly on couch. His body above her. His lips never leaving hers. Her hands roaming on his abs while his carassing her thighs and arms.

He left her lips and started to leave wet kisses on her jawline to her neck. He bite and suck making dark purple hickeys, leaving his marks. She moaned loudly when he suck her sweet spot making him smirk.

He get up and sat on her thighs and removed his shirt while she carassed his abs. He leaned and took out blindfolds nd handcuffs . He tied her hands with headboard and put blindfold on her eyes. She could only obey him.

He took a perfect look of beauty under him. She gasped when he tored her bra. Cold air touched her skin making her nipples harder. He put his finger on her nipple and made circles softly while pinching them. She could only sigh. She moaned when she felt his warm tongue on her cold nipple. He bite it softly while his other hand massaging other. After leaving her bite marks and making her both boobs red and covered in his saliva he felt satisfied.

She inhailed loudly when he started to leave wet kisses on her belly. He hands found its way to her underwear. He pulled them slowly. He licked his lips when her pussy come in his view. Sensing his strong gaze she tried to close her legs in shyness. He chuckled at her unsuccessful attempts. He hold her thighs and pulled them apart.

He felt his dick hardening at that sight without wasting any time he attacked on her pussy, licking it making her moan loudly, she arched her back he started to suck her clit and bite her bud softly while his fingers pumping out her hole rapidly.

It didn't make much time till she cum. He looked up to see her body glistening with sweat while she tried to catch her breath. She screamed our loud when she felt him slamming his hard dick into her suddenly. He groaned at tightness and started to thrust into her. His hands playing with her breasts. He put her one leg on his shoulder and started to thrust into her hard and deep making her cry in pain. He kissed her to distract her from pain.

Soon pain turned into pleasure making her moan loudly.since she was already sensitive bcoz of her previous orgasm She could not handle his pace and cummed on his dick without any warning.

Martin:Bad girl .....who gave you permission to cum.?

he wishpered in her ear. Before she could understood anything he increased his pace, he started to play with her clit rubbing it hard making her scream. She could feel her second orgasm getting close. She clenched around him making him groan. She screamed in pain and pleasure when he slapped his clit.

Martin:Beg me ....beg me if you wanna cum darling"

he smirked ruthless while making her a moaning mess. She could not control her orgasm and cummed on him again making his triggered to release himself in her.

She breath heavely when she felt him pull out and opening her hands but she gasped when he turned her around and slammed in her from back without any warning.

"Punishment time babygirl" he said not showing any mercy on poor girl who could not form any word. Except screaming bcoz of pleasure he was giving her.

He plopped himself beside her after after two rounds. He chuckled looking at her who was laying beside him on her stomach. He went too rough on her. He laughed when she removed her blindfold with trembling hand and glared at him. He pulled her above him and kissed her cheek but she wiped his kiss with a angry pout. He didn't let her cum after turning her and now have audicity to kiss her.

"I am not letting you touch me for one month no two months" she said with a glare.but he smirked in return.

"It's fine. I can always find someone else "he teased. Both of them knew it is impossible but it triggered her jealousy.

"Looks like I have to show you whom you belongs to baby boy." She Smirked at him making him smirk too. He loves it when she dominate him. She sat up and slipped back until she is just above his dick. She took hold on his dick and slipped it in her hole. Both of them moaned when he bottomed her out completely. She put her hand on his abs and started to ride him. He helped her by his hands on her hips.

He groaned when she took his balls on her hand and started to play them. She pushed him further to his high by squzzing his balls. He felt himself near his release but oh boy.

He glared when he felt her removing his dick without letting him cum. She Smirked when her revenge get completed. But she screamed in fright when she felt him flipping her on bed. Her back met with soft mattress. His handsome glaring face come in her view

" wrong move babygirl" he said and slammed in her making her arch her back. He started to thrust in her hard making her cry in pleasure.

"S-slow down .pl-easeeeee" she cried out but he only increased his pace with a smirk. She moaned loudly when he found her g spot. He smirked and started to slam themre again and again making her chocked in her cries. She clenched around him making him know she is near.

"Let's cum together" he said making her let her go instantly soon he also cummed in her ..after riding through both of their highs he plopped himself on her. After catching his breath he looked at the girl under him.

"Baby" he patted on her cheeks only to know she fainted bcoz of exhaustion. He pulled himself out of her carefully. She was total mess after cleaning her and himself both of them laid on bed. He pulled her in his embrace. He loved this girl so much. He admired her sleeping face with a smile. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly and closed his eyes....

Tq dangerdb for this chapter 💜.