Prologue

Everyone Knows The Story Of Batman and Robin. And everyone especially Knows The Story Of Batman and Anti Hero Catwoman, But what if there is more to the story than what you know? Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle The Rich Billionaire Who Lost His Parents and a Street Rat who would do anything she could to survive An Unlikely Love story indeed but one that is definitely Epic and Great. Only For The Joker And his Rivalry and Feud With Batman Gets Out of Hand Killing Catwoman in front of not just Her Daughter Helena Kyle But Granddaughter Caterina Kyle. Which Batman Bruce Wayne Leaves Gotham For a Bit To Grieve And Alfred And Barbara Gordon Who Is Now Paralyzed From The Waist down and is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life isn't Batgirl anymore but renames herself as ircale still helping out, And What If Batman Comes Back to find not only does he have a daughter but a granddaughter Who takes More After His Late Wife Selina Kyle with living in the streets. And That Is Daughter is one of the new protectors Of Gotham Huntress And is married To a cop who is one the good ones Like Commissioner Gordon and keeps The Secret Of Knowing about the crazy that go bump in the night in Gotham?

Follow Caterina Reese And Her Journey On Being One Of Best Well Known Superheroes To Anti Heros With Cat Abilities, A Metahuman Whose Eyes Turn Magenta During danger like her mom but the rest of her Metahuman abilities like turning into an actual cat and going into heat comes from Her Grandmother And How She Meets Someone Who like Her Has Lived In The Streets Of Gotham Follow Her And Her Journey In Being A Hero to Anti hero and maybe even villain....

A/n: I have this book idea for a long time. I hope you Enjoy It And like it and positive feedback is always welcome.