The Fall Formal

Later that night, the girls pulled up to the school in a limousine as Y/n walked to the entrance.

The girls got out of the limo as Flash pulled up in his own car.
Flash: Twilight! Look, I know you said no about going to the fall formal with me but, would you reconsider and have at least one dance with me?
Twilight: I didn't say no--
Y/n: Yes you did, like, four times.
Twilight: Er, I didn't mean no, not to you at least. I was, well what I was, what I mean is, yes. I'd love to dance with you.
Y/n: Come on Ms. Romantic, we're gonna be late!
Twilight and Flash linked arms and walked in together, following Y/n, until Flash ran into one of the doors and followed Twilight in.
Twilight: Anybody see Sunset Shimmer?
Rainbow: Maybe she was too embarrassed to show! She's got to know you won by a landslide!
Twilight: Maybe...
After the band finished playing, Principal Celestia went up to the stage.
Celestia: First off, I want to say how wonderful everything looks tonight. You all did a magnificent job pulling things together after the unfortunate events of earlier, and now, without further ado, I'd like to announce the winners of this year's Fall Formal Royalty. The Prince of the Fall Formal is... Y/n L/n!
The crowd started to cheer, Rainbow Dash lightly punching his shoulder. Principal Celestia waited for the crowd to calm down before announcing the princess.
Celestia: And the Princess of this year's Fall Formal is... Twilight Sparkle!
The crowd cheered louder, Y/n joining in the cheers with the rest of the crowd. Y/n and Twilight went up to the stage together to get Twilight's crown.
Celestia: Congratulations, to both of you.
Celestia put the crown on Twilight's head, and another crown on your head.
Spike: Twilight! Help!
Twilight: Spike?
Y/n: Over there!
They looked over to see Snips and Snails taking Spike.
Twilight: They've got Spike!
She jumped off the stage and chased after them, the rest of the girls joining her.
Y/n: You go on ahead! I'll see if I can cut them off!
Y/n ran off the stage to try and cut the two boys off. Snips and Snails made it outside where Sunset was standing.
Sunset: That's close enough!
She held A sledgehammer tight in her hand as the Girls stopped running.
Spike: Twilight!
Twilight: Don't hurt him!
Sunset: Oh I wouldn't dream of it, I'm not a monster, Twilight.
Sunset: Let him go.
The boys dropped Spike, who ran over to the girls.
Sunset: You don't belong here. Give me the crown and you can go back to Equestria tonight, or keep it and never go home!
She raised the Sledgehammer to the portal, making Twilight gasp.
Sunset: Tick-tock, Twilight, we haven't got all night, the Portal will be closing on its own in less than an hour. So, what's it going to be?
Twilight slowly took off the crown and looked at it.
Twilight: No.
Sunset: What?! Equestria, your friends, lost to you forever! Don't you see what you're about to do to the portal?
Twilight: Yes, but I've also seen what you've been able to do without magic! Equestria will find A way to survive without my element of Harmony, this place might not if I allow it to fall into your hands! So go ahead, destroy the portal! You are not getting this crown!
She put the crown back on her head.
Sunset: Fine. You win.
She dropped the sledgehammer between Snips and Snails' feet.
Rainbow: You. Are. So Awesome!
AJ: Can't believe you were gonna do that for us!
Rarity: It's no wonder you're a real life Princess!
Sunset: Oh, yes, she's so very special!
She tackled Twilight, making the crown fall off her head. Sunset jumped for it, but Twilight grabbed her leg before she could reach it as Spike jumped on Sunset's head and grabbed the crown in his mouth, running away from her as he did.
Sunset: Grab him, you fools!
Snips and Snails ran to get Spike, but were pushed away by Sunset, who ran past them. Spike tried to get into the school, but was cornered by Sunset, who tried to take the crown from him again.
Rainbow: Spike!
Spike threw the Crown like a frisbee over to Rainbow Dash, who caught it with a flip, before Snips grabbed the Crown and tried to pull it away, but got overpowered by Rainbow Dash. Snails then tried jumping on her to get it, only for Rainbow Dash to step out of the way, making him fall to the ground.
Rainbow: Fluttershy!
She threw the crown to Fluttershy, which hit her in the back, while it was still Airborne, Fluttershy turned around and grabbed it. Sunset, Snips, and Snails charged at Fluttershy, who got pulled away by Applejack's Lasso, though the crown slipped out of her hands and into Snips, who held it up. Pinkie grabbed the crown out of Snips' hands and passed it onto Applejack, who passed it onto Rarity, who passed it to Twilight, who accidentally threw the crown into Sunset's hands.
Sunset: I'll take that! At last, more power than I could ever imagine!
She put the crown on her head, and started to transform.

Sunset: I'll take that! At last, more power than I could ever imagine!She put the crown on her head, and started to transform

Demonset shot two beams of energy at Snips and Snails, also making them transform.

Demon Snips: This is gonna be so cool!The two stepped towards the girls, who were backing away from them

The two stepped towards the girls, who were backing away from them. Students started to scream as they made it outside, getting Demonset's attention.
Demonset: I've had to jump through so many hoops tonight, just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should've been mine all along! But let's let bygones be bygones. I am your Princess now, and you will be loyal.
She burst the entrance to the school open with another blast of energy, and flew in with Snips and Snails behind her. Once inside, she used mind control to take over everybody in the school.
Demonset: Round them up and bring them to the portal.
The two demons ran off to start gathering students as Demonset walked back outside.
Demonset: Spoiler Alert: I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school. I want Equestria! And with my own little teenage army behind me, I'm going to get it!
Twilight noticed Flash in the crowd.
Twilight: No. You're not.
Demonset: Oh please, what exactly do you think you're going to do to stop me? I have magic, and you have NOTHING!
Rainbow Dash: She has us!
The girls ran up to Twilight and stood next to her as Demonset started to laugh.
Demonset: Gee, the gang really is all back together again! Now step aside! Twilight has tried to interfere with my plans one too many times already!
Demonset shot a ball of Magic at Twilight, her friends all hugged her to try and protect her but...

*Y/n used Protect!

They didn't feel anything.
Y/n (Blastoise): Blast!