where tf am i?

Third person POV:

It was a normal day with a normal life..(LMFAO MIRACULOUS😭) a girl with h/c and a beautiful pair of e/c. She walked down the street unbothered by the street noise until she saw something on a dark alley..

"What the fuck is that.."

She muttered and walked to the alley without hesitation,
She stand there examining the lightning shit.

"This shit's weird bro why is it so bright..wait WHAT THE FUCK BRO HELP WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

She yelled in panic as the light of the strange portal brighten and it seems like its pulling her..

"MOTHER FUCKER I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO DELETE MY SEARCH HISTORY I DONT WANNA DIE FUCK!!"

She yelled and blacked out...

First person POV:

I wake up in an alley.. although it looks different and darker than before it was definitely night

'Damn how long have i blacked out for? '

I thought to myself and stand up quickly loosing my balance.

'Fuck this low iron go to hell bitch.'

I lean to the wall beside me and check my pocket to see if my phone was there..it was there you dumb ass. I sigh

'Well i guess i got lucky today this was my 5th phone in a year heh..'

I smiled and look at the alley exit and wallked towards the exit to see..

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I accidentally yelled as i saw everything written in.. JAPANESE?!

'WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID I EVEN GET HERE I THOUGHT I WAS AT Y/C?!?' (your country 😘)

I look around only to see people talking in japanese language.well duh..

'Fuck i cant even understand them how the fuck am i supposed to get out of here.'

I look around. To see a police i ran to them and asked them what part of japan am i

"Erm..uh hello?"

They look at me as if i got rabies or something..

"Uh can you understand English?"

They look at me and shook their head and said something to their something called uhm radio?
I stare at them confused later a while i heard a police car coming at our way. It stops and parked, a officer who seems to look like hes a white person or something walked out the car and goes to us then he asked me

"Good evening ma'am,are you from here?"

'DID HE JUST CALLED ME MAAM? IM NOT THAT OLD FOR YOU TO CALL ME MAAM THOUGH?'

I thought to myself before saying something

"No im not from here.."

The officer nod and asked me to go with them to the police station...

At the police station

I sat there in front of the head cheif while the white officer translate everything the head cheif said to me and asked if how did i get here. I explained everything and they found it odd they let me stay at a random hotel although they find me suspicious..

One of the officer in the police station took me to the hotel well its not as fancy as it look but its pretty decent i might say. the officer told me the room number and gave me the keys and they left me at the lobby of the hotel.

'damn bro this hotel look like a love motel.'

I thought to myself but shrugs it off and decided i should get to my room.
I press the number in the elevator to the floor of my room which is floor 6 the elevator stops at floor 4 on the way the door opened and there was a man with a mask??..