Part One

Oli Akagi

    I'm sitting in my window seat in my little apartment All for One let me have, drawing while listening to music. As my headphones die, I look out into the beautiful night, admiring the city lights and stars. I groan in annoyance before getting up and plugging them in. Looking back out the window, I see U.A. in the distance I think of Katsuki. He stopped looking for me when he got accepted into U.A. Not that I blame him, I know he's too busy. I just wish he could know I'm alive. I sigh softly, looking at my phone to see it's already 11 pm. I plug my phone in and turn off my lamp before sliding into bed for the night.

    The next morning I'm woken up by my phone ringing. I get up and answer the phone. "Yes, Shigeraki? What could you possibly need this early in the morning?" I ask, the annoyance probably a little too present in my voice. "Come over to the hideout. Master wants to talk to you," he responds, sending a chill down my spine. "Is something wrong?" I question, my heart rate picking up at the mere thought of messing up. Again, "Just get over here," he replies before hanging up.

    "Shit," I mutter, throwing on my jacket and rushing out the door. When I get to the hideout, the guard buzzes me in and I go to the main room where everyone is gathered. All for One is pulled up on a computer screen. "Akagi. So nice of you to join us," he greets me, making me wince at my last name. He uses it to taunt me. To remind me what happens if I try to escape. You're trapped Oli. No way out. He'll go for Katsuki next. Then what will you have to fight for? "May I ask why you wanted me to come here?" I ask calmly, careful to hide any fear or anger. Shigeraki steps forward, answering for All for One, "You're joining me on my next attack. It's a big one and we can't rely on one Nomu to win this." I immediately tense up. Wasn't the next attack going to be on U.A. to target All Might? "What do you need my help with? I thought you were only going after All Might?" I ask calmly. "We are, but sometimes it's not that easy. We need you just in case we have any trouble with the students." Shit. Shit. Shit. Katsuki could be there. If he sees me, what'll happen? "I'm activating my control now Akagi. Don't fail me." All for One interrupts my inner panic. It's the only warning he gives me before I feel him in my mind.

    While All for One controls my mind and my actions, I'm still very aware of what he's making me do. Every robbery. Every kidnapping. Every attack on an innocent person. I remember it all. And I have my own thoughts during it too. Everything I've done under his control haunts me and I rarely sleep well because of it.

    Shigeraki gathers everyone and then Kurogiri warps us to the USJ. I'm warped to a higher mountain and told to stay hidden until I'm needed. So I watch as the class 1-A homeroom teacher, Eraserhead, fights to protect his students. I notice that All Might isn't there but before I can even process that, my eyes land on Katsuki Bakugo. He and another student attack Kurogiri but he just warps them away and then warps the rest of the students to random areas. Then I watch as Eraserhead fights off villains before Shigeraki decays his elbow and sends the Nomu at him to crush his head. That's definitely gonna take a while to heal. Shigeraki and I have earphones to communicate so I can also hear his conversation with Eraserhead.

    "Where's All Might?" Shigeraki interrogates Eraserhead while the Nomu has him pinned down. "Like I'd tell you that villain." he spits back. Feisty. I like this dude. "Fine. If you won't tell me, I'll just have to bring out our secret weapon." he shrugs and that gives me the signal to get ready to fly down. I really don't want to do this but it's not like I have much choice. Stupid mind control. "Wha-? I thought this Nomu was your secret weapon." Eraserhead admits, confused. "Well yes, he is. But he's our secret weapon to defeating All Might. We have a secret weapon to defeat the world. We call her our Fallen Angel." that's my cue. I fly down, landing next to Shigeraki with a plain glare on my face. I hate this. Eraserhead looks shocked as he sees me. He also looks extremely concerned. "She's a child. What the hell did you do to her to make her one of you?" he asks Shigeraki, almost insulted by my age. "Nothing special, take care of him," he tells me before turning to one of Eraserhead's students and goes to decay her face. That's when an oddly familiar green-haired boy jumps out of the water to attack him. The Nomu immediately moves to bloke the attack and I pin Eraserhead down instead. Then All Might arrives to save the day. He blasts away the weak villains and then he and Shigeraki start fighting. I still have Eraserhead pinned down and he tries lifting his head only for me to smash it back into the ground. "Stay down," I hiss at him. He reluctantly obeys.