The all 7 reasons or maybe more

Life is complicated. That is a non questionable fact.

It has its ups and downs, stress over stress, happiness and sadness, truths and lies; life can surprise you but also can bore you. Nobody said life would be easy; in fact, nobody I know has never ever said something like that and why? Because we are all aware this is true: Life is complicated.

How do you deal with life? Well, that is for you to discover.

Some take it easy, acting like problems are made of chocolate and worries are merely the sprinkles on a sweet vanilla ice cream. Some take it too seriously believing life must be hard all the time, life must be stressful and full of problems and discussions.

In my opinion, those kind of persons just don't understand life.

Both of them.

Life is not a hellish reality but neither is a candy store.

"Life is like a roller coaster, it has its ups and downs but it's your choice either to scream or enjoy the ride".

I don't remember where or when I first heard that phrase but each word of it it's true.

You have excitement, panic, expectative, wonder, happiness; sometimes you will feel a little sick along the way, to me that's the representation of sadness. You have adrenaline rush, laughter, a few screams of terror, accelerated heartbeats that can count as the representation of all your strong emotions. You also may shed some tears; they can be either of joy or pain. And both are alright.

Otherwise we wouldn't know if we're really alive.

A roller coaster goes up and down, takes twists and turns; those are the paths we walk through while we're still on Earth. Some of them we may enjoy, some of them we won't but that's life.

Life is complicated.

Life is easy.

Life is hard.

Life is like a roller coaster.

And even though I know all this is inevitable, sometimes I wish I had the remote that controls my roller coaster.

so I could hit stop.