Traitor

𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣, ℙ𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ... 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 ℙ𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤 𝕠𝕜

Pythous traveled through the boiling depths of the Nether in the effort to find the king, King Cronos II. He jumped away from a stream of lava and started to approach a large castle. It was made up of heated nether bricks, they looked like the ground around it but stiffer and more cared for.

'Wither skeletons' Pythous grumbled as he approached the blackened skeletons. 'Greetings, wither skeletons! I wish to see his Majesty, King Cronos II' He bowed and stood back up, the wither skeletons looked at each other before beckoning Pythous to follow.

Pythous was brought into the throne room, he noticed the king sitting on the throne and he quickly bowed before standing up. 'King Cronos! I have come to ally with you... I only wish for leadership of the Ardoni in return, IF I get you the rest of the Overworld and maybe The End too' He quickly announced without hesitation. 

'It seems like a nice deal...' Cronos gazed at Pythous before looking at a character beside him. 'I must accept this deal, but you WILL help me conquer all of the Overworld and THEN you can control the Ardoni' He smirked. 'Then we have good business' Pythous chuckled.

'Thank you for this chance, may I ask for your name?' Cronos nodded. 'Of course, my name is Pythous Sendaris' He dipped his head. 'Well then Pythous... go start chaos' Cronos grinned evilly. 

Pythous and exited the Nether mounted his horse before setting off to some where he knew very well some where safe for the Nether and him to make plans, some place to gain his group. As Pythous traveled through villages and some humans waved at him, of course he couldn't be weird and waved back.

𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Pythous had arrived at his destination and sent a letter to the Nether King informing him of where he was. And all Pythous had to do was wait, and wait till the time was right to gain the power he deserved.

𝔽𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕦𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨!

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕥 𝟞𝟘𝟘-𝟟𝟘𝟘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 :/