𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Lily sat in her car not wanting to get out, she exhaled through her mouth making her cheeks puff out, hoping this wouldn’t be her third interview she didn’t screw up. Since one called her a bimbo and the another one wanted to fuck her she was hoping this one did neither. 

It was seventy degrees outside so she wanted to look cute but not make her sweat with all the clothing, lily always got weird looks from her fancy clothing  and hair all curled with pins or bows  while they pull of sweats and a graphic tee but lily always wanted to dress to impress, why can’t she dress up to make others like her body even though she hated hers.

Lily looked for any wrinkles to fix and then she checked her makeup to see if there were any smudges, she put on some extra elf lip gloss and put on some perfume. She got out of her car slowly hoping the sick feeling in her stomach would go away.

She pulled open the door hearing a bell above her as she walked through the doorway, there was a man at the counter that perked his head up when she walked in “ you look like you’re on the side of chicago sweetheart “ richie said eyeing her fancy looking clothes.

Lily chuckled nervously, she imagined if she did say something it would be stuttering nonsense “ what can i do for you” richie said as lily walked up to the counter, “ i’m here for a job your uncle jimmy told me you guys were hiring” lily rushed out hoping the man caught all of it.

“That jagoff wanted you to come for us” richie questioned, raising his voice, lily didn’t know if he was more appalled that jimmy wanted to help them or asking her to come work with them.

“If you guys aren’t hiring it’s fine i can just go” lily said backing away from the counter, she was hoping the guy wouldn’t yell at her, she always cries when somebody yells at her “ no sweetheart you’re good” richie reassured after seeing her walk away from the counter.

“Hey cousin you’re gonna wanna hear this” richie yelled, making lily slightly jump, she heard a small sigh from a room across the restaurant “ oh great more people” lily thought.

Lily watched as a man walked out of a room and he raised an eyebrow wondering why richie needed his help.

“Fuckin Jimmy dude he called this woman to work for us” richie yelled out even though they were standing right next to him.

“I’m sorry if I caused an inconvenience I can go” Lily said just wanting to get out of the situation, but carmy shook his head.

“ Wait a minute jimmy called you for a reason so give me a reason why I should keep you” carmen said, lily moved her resume that was hiding between her back and she shoved it his way.

Lily and carmen sat at the table by the window after carmen grabbed her resume, the duo sat in awkward  silence while carmen read her resume. Lily was picking at her nails underneath the table “ This is a beautiful place” lily said trying to defuse the tension between the duo.

Carmen made a sound that sounded like a scoff and a laugh making lily stressed that she said something bad “why should i hire someone who only worked at a cat cafe and a clothing store in her lifetime work for me” carmen said putting down her resume making eye contact with lily.

“Well i tried for more higher up jobs but they didn’t really like me” lily said awkwardly laughing, carmen sighed and dipped his head down and running his hand through his hair “you’re hired” carmen said making lily immediately smile “but-” carmen said making lily’s smile drop “- i’m only hiring you because i have nobody for the front but i’m giving you three warnings cause i don’t trust you” carmen said watching lily’s smile drop.

“Okay i’ll start right away” lily said, she didn’t really care if carmen trusted her she desperately needed a job “that came out really wrong, listen jimmy called you for a reason and i don’t trust him and he doesn't trust me” carmen said standing up from his spot.

Lily followed along and got up from her spot “thank you” lily said smiling at carmen who gave her a fake smile back “ yo cousin the meat’s here” richie yelled across the room making lily slightly jump forgetting he was there.

“Follow me” carmen said walking toward the back rooms with lily quickly following along “ this will be your locker you can put your shit in there” carmen said pointing at a locker that was further away from the other lockers “ thank you really” lily said sidestepping carmen going to her locker and carmen walked away from lily suddenly feeling like he couldn’t breathe started all over again

{A/N}
I'm going to put what she's wearing during every chapter cause I'm a outfit visualizer, sorry not sorry