Story behind 🥹

After my last work , I thought maybe I should go with some cliche plots. Bully, friends-to-lovers , enemies to lovers were in the list. Then my mind recalled another cliche troupe " The soulmates ". I build my story based on that. I could never imagine the gemfot as a hard core couple and I don't write smut. So, I ended with this fluff filled story, it came out better than it was in my mind.

My first story in this account : Re-Live  was a mess , I wish to re-write it again but I can't bring back the emotions that created the story. I would say The Scent of You is the best one , I sucked at character development, the manhua helped me with that. If in the far away future, Some makes a series from my works , I would say it would be The Scent Of You.

It's has been such a wonderful journey, at first I couldn't believe the views increasing past a thousand. I'm grateful that people search for my work and I hope you enjoyed it 🤍

To give you a TMI , after my first book, things became busy but I missed Gemfot and the characters they played that left an impact in us. Then , I internally screamed when the first trailer for MLMU dropped in the GMMTV live. I really look forward to it , cause I loved watching the japan one. Fourth cuteness could compete with Aoki and don't get me started on Ida being Gemini.

I thought maybe I should write filling up the gap between series. Like I had plans to write till MLMU aired. Now that it's time for the trailer and the series will air a week or two after the trailer. I'm so excited. What do you say guys ... Should I continue writing?

P.S : Thank you the support 🩵 Hope you have a great day ahead 👋🏼