4: Level 974 - Mr. Kitty's House

~~~

~~~

"What the fuck is that?" I whisper to Alexander as I keep my eyes on the 7ft black slenderman like figure that's standing outside the doorway. It has no face, arms almost touching the ground and it's just standing there watching us.

"We need to get out of this place or it'll kill us." Alexander says as he tries to come out of the bed, but by the state of his weak body, he falls back onto the bed.

"I won't harm you." The tall figure says. It doesn't sound human or eery, it's hard to explain, but there's no harm in his voice. "You're safe."

"You're ... Kitty?" I ask it.

"Yes." It replies. I turn my head back to Alexander.

"He won't harm us. We're okay." I assure him. "I was warned that we can't stay here long though." I whisper.

"I think we should still leave." I press a hand on his forehead and feel how his fever has gone up more.

"No, we'll stay here for tonight and leave in the morning."

"Okay..." He leans back into the pink pillows and I hear his stomach grumble and so does mine. "We're hungry." I've been so scared this entire time that I haven't noticed how hungry I am.

"I'm going to look for food and medicine." I stand up and Alexander grabs my wrist again. "I'll be back." I assure him with a small smile.

"Be careful." He says and lets me go.

I notice that Kitty isn't standing by the door anymore and I head out of the room. There are lights out in the hallways which helps me see where I'm going which is a nice change. Everything is pink and decorated with cute items. I managed to find a bathroom and it had a toilet, bathtub, and sink. A cabinet is above the sink and I quickly open it to see if there is any medicine or anything to use to lower Alexander's fever. I see a bottle of Tylenol that would definitely work. I grab a small towel from a nearby rack and turn on the facet.

"Holy shit there's water." I laugh happily as I scoop up some water and sip some. "What the hell?" I look down at running water, but it tastes nothing like water. It has some sort of sweetness to it.

"Almond water." I jump at the sudden voice next to me. I turn my head and it's Kitty standing outside the door. "It helps with dehydration and heals mental impairments."

"Heals mental impairments?" I repeat his words. "What do you mean?" He doesn't answer, just continues to stand there and stare at me. I take another handful of the Almond water and drink it. I don't know what "mental impairments" he means but I don't want that to happen to me. I soak the towel in the cold water and turn to leave. I stop as Kitty is still there. "Do you have food?"

"Yes." He answers and vanishes into thin air. I gasp as I walk out of the bathroom and see he's down the hallway into a different room. It's like he teleported there.