͓̽H͓̽a͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓̽?

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. (𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆?)

⚠️Yandere stuffs = gore

Zhongli's POV:

Ever since childhood I have one enemy who always like to compete with me. I hate him very well.

Childe's POV:

Ever since i transfer to this school there is some nerd who always compete with me. I hate him very much but at the same time i want him all to myself.

Zhongli's POV:

"Zhongli hurry up!" Guizhong called, I quickly grab my stuff and walk besides guizhong as we leave the dorm. While we're walking we stumble upon Hu tao and Xiao. Hu tao wave at us, as well Xiao who just nod on us me and Guizhong greeted back. While we're walking at the hallway I suddenly trip on something and lost balance 'tch its him again' Tartaglia or known as Childe, 'i hate him'. "Uh oh did the nerd trip in my shoe? What a clumsy person you are" Childe give me that grin that i didn't want to see to my whole day i just want to (kiss) punch him right now. Guizhong help me stand up and she went infront of childe "oh what's this? Here to defend your boyfriend?" Childe says still have that awfully grin and chuckles a little. "You better stay away at my best friend" Guizhong says back, Childe just flick Guizhong's forehead and says "whatever you freaklings" he laughs and walks away.
"Gui are you ok?" I went to her side worried that must be hurt "im okay it was just a small flick but still one day that ginger will pay everything he has done" Guizhong said clenching her fist like she was about to throw someone out the window. As a best friend of her i tried to calm her down 'never knew girls are this aggressive' she did clam down a little, but later on she just scoffed it off and we both went to our classroom.

Childe's POV:

After i walk away, I can't help but to chuckle at what i did. Another point to the greatest student amongst here and that will be me. Flicking her forehead was a relief for being a blocker in my way to that nerdy block head. That supposed mine to compete and to tease. First of all i can't get out of my mind the "Girl" that nerd always be with why can't the nerd just be with me plus im better than her, BETTER than that girl. Every person surrounded you one day you will just see all of them gone...one by one...so no one will ever steal your attention away from me..

SKIP

"What do you want? Why the heck did you drag me here?" The short guy said, Xiao. "Oh nothing just wanting to now how close are you to zhongli" I said with my mischievous grin Xiao look at me with hatred "stay away from zhongli, im warning you ginger if i see you bullying zhongli things won't be good for you" Xiao threaten me with hatred tone "don't worry I'll keep him safe...plus you will never see him again after i did this." "Wha-"

Slash

slash

Slash

"Hah...one down...more to go..."

Zhongli's POV:

Xiao...is dead? Impossible..but we are just with him yesterday..how?

It was reported today, a student named Xiao got murdered and found his body at the locker room. It says the unknown killer just cut his other arm and stab the student (Xiao) in the chest multiple times, rumors spread like wild fire. I look at my friend who are now aware "how could this ever happened? Zhongli..." Hu tao looks at me she was about to cry, i know she likes dead stuff but right now she wants to cry "I don't know..." A bit teary but trying not too.. Ningguang hugs me "don't worry one day we will find this killer-" "Oh you guys did hear the unknown murderer around the campus eh?" Childe says leaning to the wall "I feel bad condolence on Xiao" he smirk "THIS IS NOT FUNNY CHILDE!" Hu tao yelled at Childe "Cut it out Hu Tao its not worth it" Ningguang said still holding me close. I look at Childe who just scoffs off and looks at me with a cold glare then walks away.