zebaa'ish (godness of beauty)

Siya pov :

"Every problem of every Indian family flight at 10:00 baje ki hai aur chillana shuru kar diya. they literally woke me up at 4 o'clock saying let's go let's go let's go. I know that they're excited, but that doesn't mean that we will leave at 4 o'clock if the flight is at 10 o'clock. Never mind, right now we are going to the airport. My dad is driving, and on the other car, my chachu is driving. Riya and I are sitting together, and she was talking about the same thing which we talked about the previous night. She's so extroverted that she can't even shut her mouth for a second. I'm feeling very sleepy. She shook me and said, 'Yaar didi, Kitna soti ho aap, sasural mein kya hoga aapka?' I smirked and said, 'Main to kisi Raja se shaadi karungi, fir mujhe kaam karne ki koi zarurat hi nahin.' She made an offended face and said, 'Haan ja toh rahe hain, one and only Raja ke Desh phir kar lena shaadi, vaise bhi aapko kon hi mana karega aap ho hi itni sundar.' which made me laugh and said, 'Voh Raja hain aur I am just an ordinary girl.' she showed me her tongue and said, 'Do you even know how beautiful you are? In fact, if I were a boy, I would have married you.'"

we reached the airport, then went through boarding, security checks, and finally settled in on the flight."

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard flight [flight number] bound for Rajasthan from Delhi. We are currently preparing for takeoff, so please ensure your seatbelts are securely fastened, your seatbacks and tray tables are in their full upright position, and all electronic devices are turned off or switched to airplane mode. We anticipate a smooth flight today, with an estimated flight time of [flight duration]. We'll do our best to make your journey as comfortable as possible. Thank you for choosing to fly with us today, and we hope you enjoy your flight."

"I close my eyes, feeling happiness wash over me. I can't wait to see Rajasthan. I open my Instagram and make a post."

@siya_thakur

Can't wait to reach Rajasthan and meet the tradition of ours ✨🤝

300 likes ❤️
126 coments

@im_nishxx
Babe you forgot to take me with you 💗

@mudit_sharma
The pretty girl is going to the pretty land.✨❤️

See more >>

"I felt the person sitting beside me was staring at me repeatedly, which made me quite uncomfortable. I tried to ignore it and started reading the book I had brought along, but the person continued to stare at me incessantly, testing my patience."

Me: "Hello bhaiya, main kya aapko museum ki painting dekhti hoon?"

Strange Person: *nods head, then shakes it instantly* "Nahin nahin, I was just looking out the window."

Me: *persisting* "To window left side mein hai meri taraf kyon dekh rahe ho?"

Strange Person: *starts to blush* "Uh... woh... uh..."

Me: *teasingly* "Cheese started to become red, huh?"

Strange Person: *turns face away in embarrassment*

??? Pov

I was sitting in my seat when I noticed a girl, who looked almost like a painting, come and settle down in front of me. I couldn't help but shamelessly stare at her, which was quite new to me because I've never felt this way about any other woman.

I watched her make Instagram stories, quickly noting down her Instagram ID, but to my dismay, her profile was private. She was wearing a short frock that reached her thighs, and the sunlight made her skin glow, like a radiant model.

Her face was cute as a baby's, with a sharp nose, perfect jawline, and hazel eyes. Her long hair and white dress made her look like an elegant Barbie doll, and her flawless skin shone like glass. Despite her beauty, she didn't have a single flaw on her face or neck, visible to me.

When she sweetly called me "bhaiya," it made me blush, although I wondered why she was calling me that. Regardless, her words melted my heart. After some time, I noticed she was engrossed in her book, so I seized the opportunity to check her Instagram. I laughed at my shameless act of creating a fake girl's ID just to send her a friend request. When she received a notification on her phone, I discreetly peeked over to see her reaction.

To my surprise, she accepted my request along with another girl's request. Worried that she might have a boyfriend, I checked who she was following, but they were mostly girls, including a couple of verified accounts of inspirational figures.

As I continued to steal glances at her, she suddenly opened the partition, frustrating me as I could no longer see her face. I decided to distract myself by checking today's news updates on my phone. However, the first thing that greeted me on social media was news of the biggest Hindu pooja happening in Rajasthan for the king of Rajasthan. This news dampened my mood, and frustration turned to disappointment, making my eyes redder.

"This person is the reason I'm here right now. Otherwise, I would have been the CEO of the second biggest company in Asia. But that cold-hearted king killed my father because he betrayed him. That's the reason he killed my father and took over our company. Right now, there's no competition for him, and in the future, no one will be able to compete with his company. All those memories started flooding back, making me close my eyes in frustration."

Author pov:

On the other side of the globe, in Rajasthan, Meera Singhania and her younger daughter-in-law were checking on the preparations for the function. Everything screamed of luxuriousness and power, but one thing made her feel sad: the previous conversation that had happened between her and Sanjay.

Meera closed her eyes, recalling the conversation between Sanjay and his young grandson.

As Sanjay approached and touched her feet, he said, "Khambhagani, Dadi Sa. I'm here to inform you that Hukum Sa will only be coming for the Jal Abhishek because you've already spread this news in the media."

Meera widened her eyes in disbelief and exclaimed, "How could Hukum Sa do this? Doesn't he know our reputation? He never wants to marry the girl I choose for him, nor does he want to do the things I ask of him. Doesn't he realize that he is the king because of me?"

Sanjay bitterly chuckled and replied, "I guess you won't be remembering, Dadi Sa, that Hukum Sa is the one who saved our company when Bade Papa went into depression. Otherwise, your so-called reputation would be spoiled on the earth itself." His eyes were red with emotion as he spoke.

He left the chamber without saying another word, knowing that if his Bhai Sa found out that the old lady said something to him, he would surely lose control and harm her.

In the Singhania Empire, Vikram stood in his cabin, gazing out of the window. He closed his eyes, and only one face came to his mind - her face, her smile. He started recording his memories, reminiscing about the first day when he saw her.

She was his everything - his muse, his saint, his sin. Every observation, every position, every feeling revolved around her. As he replayed those cherished moments in his mind, a bittersweet smile formed on his lips, capturing the essence of his first and last love.