where did we all go wrong

After that call she was not ok......and seeing them after long time.. definitely not..

She came inside everyone is enjoying.. like really having a good time...her team really needs it .. because from next day.. they are going to announce squad for game and practice session is going be on...
it's really exhausting being here and pretending not knowing them...

someone called her she turned towards that voice.. it's Sachin paji who made her dad believe in himself and in his game...

Anvi:- hello sir...

Sachin:- hello beta..how many times I told you to call me... paji..u r family of jammy it means our family too

Anvi:- (smiling) you tell me this every time we meet sir..

Sachin:- and you are still calling me sir... achaa tell me.. I have seen your practising last week how is your hand.. don't think about lieing..if you don't want jammy to know...

Anvi:- hmm....not good.. doctor's told me I should not strain it too much...it will effect my game...

Sachin:- (worried)..now what will you do...

Anvi:- we already have new players... I'm going to take it slow... it's important for me to win this wc.. I'm not leaving it.. just because my hand is paining little..

Sachin:- I never told you this... but sometimes you remind me of some one...

Anvi:- who is that sir..

Sachin:- they call you his female version.....

Anvi:- then I hope he is proud of me...

Sachin:- he is..... but you also remind me of someone.....

Anvi:- now..who is that sir..

Sachin:- hamara Sonu...one of our kid...who is sweetheart of every one.....we love him so much...we miss him too..you know he loves to spread is happiness every where..he is the one who will solve fights between Mahi and Yuvi...even dadi can't do that...

Anvi:- how did he do that..

Sachin:- saying he won't talk with them... it's work's always

She can hear sadness in his voice..she needs to go before she crys ...just then she seen Sowmya being too drunk and ready to pass out..

Anvi:- I hope you are ok sir.. forgive me.. I need to take care of someone..

She took Sowmya to one of the room so she can take rest till they leave..when she is going back to party she heard some voices it's not she wanted to listen..it happened..

Virat:- I missed you Ziva.... you don't know how much we missed you..how is bhai and bhabhi..

Ziva:- I missed you to chachu and they are good..he misses you..but I always hear him say to mom..that Raina chachu take cares of you...

Rohit:- then he is wrong.. Raina bhai did not take care of us...we took care of ourselves..he left us too..

Virat:- we taught atleast he will take care of us ..he will be with us .but no..he is selfish.....he to left us..

Jaddu:- don't forget Virat...Sonu bhai lost someone to when bhai left..do you think it's easy for him to leave us.. without any reason..and you are the one who didn't call back Priyanka bhabhi call.. telling her that you are busy..

Virat:- yes.. because I was angry at him that he called after longtime..but instead of him.. bhabhi is talking

Anvi:- ENOUGH..do you think that's what happened..he didn't call you because he was in coma....do you even know what happened..when mahi uncle left without anything...we got to know about that from yuvi chachu..dad was shocked he fainted from that..later we got to know he was pregnant....we have no idea what to do...dad was not ok...mom was not ok...no one was there for us...when dad is in 8th month we are going to hospital for checkup but we got into accident..my brother died in that accident..mom was in critical condition....dad have to had operation because of his condition..but he went into coma...he was in coma for 1 year..we called you but you didn't listen.. just like others why because he left you guys...but you don't know how much my dad suffered.......do you even have idea what we are going through...

Anvi.., Anvi... someone shouted..

Listening to that she came back from that space...

Anvi:- what happened sir why are you shouting...

Kuldeep:- nothing anvi where are you lost...why are you crying...

Anvi:- I'm not crying something went into my eyes..so I stopped to check then I heard their shouting...do they always fight when they are together..

Kuldeep:- they are not shouting..they are fighting because.. someone who we taught will never leave us left us...

Virat:- and don't forget Raina bhai is the reason why Mahi bhai left us.....they got attacked because of Raina bhai...

Bhuvi:- enough Virat...mahi bhai is also in dangerous..did you forgot that shotting happened on mahi bhai...they both are in danger that's why mahi bhai left....did you guys even check where is Sonu... bhai why did he leave..no...you guys are just angry...

Virat:- no matter what you say it doesn't change fact that mahi bhai left for his sonu...and I'm not angry.. I hate him.. because of him I lost my brother..

They started fighting...

Anvi:- I think you should call your seniors before they do something they regret...

Anvi came near her team-mates and said come on we are leaving...we have meeting tomorrow....she made sure everyone made it to car..

Dhriti:- didi...are you not coming..

Anvi:- I have to inform them right.. it's not good leaving without saying

Anvi just stood there.. thinking just what's happening......

Yuvi:- are you smoking..

Anvi:- are they ok...

Yuvi:- they will be... I learnt what happened...what about you...are you ok...

Anvi:- you know chachu.. I just read quote yesterday..do you want to know.. what is it..

Yuvi:- tell me

Anvi:- "sometimes the people who you wanted as a part of your story are meant to be a chapter "

Yuvi:- Anvi... don't be like that..they are just angry..

Anvi:- even I thought that..they are just angry.. I waited for 5 years atleast one of them will come and check on dad ....but to my suprise no one come...they are not angry they hate him.... because they think..mahi uncle left because of dad...

Yuvi:- when they will know truth

Anvi:- nothing changes when they know truth..... uncle always told me... never judge a person based on situation because you don't know what they are feeling...you can hate situation but not person.... but here his kiddos hate my dad because of situation which is not even his fault..

Yuvi:- when time comes every thing is going to be ok .. Anvi...

Anvi:- I don't think so....no matter how much uncle and dad love eachother they can't stay with eachother..do you think these people will accept them...do you think ziva will accept them... when time comes... someone will leave again..but this time it's going to be dad... I nearly lost my dad... I don't want that to happen again...

Yuvi:- please Anvi.. listen to me...mahi is coming in few days we are going to catch who made us go through this...we will be happy....

Anvi:- happy ending happens only in fairytales.....not in real life.....bye chachu.. let's hope I never come here again..tell dadu I'm leaving... I don't want to talk to anyone..

Yuvi is crying seeing her bachaa like that...he don't know what to do...some one came near him and said...you ok yuvi..

Yuvi:- dekho.. Rahul bhai.....she left.. I don't know why but I feel like she is leaving us completely...

Rahul:- shhh... yuvi.... nothing like that will happen yuvi....call sneha..she will take care of her...

Here is the next chapter.. hope you guys liked...tell me how is it......do vote..